Steve Irwin has Died

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stargate

Just felt I had to tell everyone as this man was one of my hero's, I feel he's done more for animal kind in general than anyone else in recent years. He will be sadly missed.

S

Starflick

Yeah saw it on the news this morning, my kids are really upset they LOVE watching his programmes. He was so passionate about his animals and life. I feel really sorry for his wife and kids.
RIP

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
awful isn't it? I'm sad too, he was such a courageous and brilliant man, not just with his animals. He will be sadly missed by so many people.
Thoughts are wih his wife and children

Rest In Peace Steve

xxxxx

amanda

Reaction score
My son cried his eyes out this morning when he heard......he adored him. :'(

Thoughts are with his family x

Beks

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Such sad news, he was as mad as a hatter but brilliant with it!

He died doing what he loved but to his wife and children, I'm sure that's very little comfort :(

michellemuffin

Reaction score
he died doing what he loved best, apparently our local news just said he was going to be opening our new tiger sanctuary on the Island soon, what a shame I would have gone along just to see him, a very brave man who will be missed,

SweetEdge

Reaction score
I cant believe it :( He was ace, my boyfriend told me this evening whilst we were in the car.. I couldnt get over it... He had such a passion for animals and their welfare... You could tell in everything he did, he loved doing it... :(

I'm sure he will be sadly missed by a LOT of people :(

:'( :'(

x

K

kaznpigs

I was so shocked when my OH rung me and told me this early this morning. Such a good man, i feel like i knew him. Watched and loved his shows. I really feel for Terri, Bindi Sue and Bob right now, poor Terri must be devastated.
R.I.P Steve, you will not be forgotten x

S

snugglypig

I was in A + E with my son, the whole place went silent, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
He was a fantastic bloke and terrific husband and Father
One of my hero's too!
A larger than life character who's whole life has been dedicated to all animals of all shapes and sizes.
He has done more in his short life than most of us will do in a lifetime and we were lucky to be able to see in to his world.

His hands on approach, was him and that will live on with his memory.
He was a legend. known over the world and will be so sadly missed.
His dedication to conservation and Nature he made it his life to give every animal the respect that they deserve and I hope that will continue

How he died was tragic, but I am sure he was happy doing the things he loved and that would be the way he would have wanted to go.
My heart goes out to his wife Terri and their gorgeous children Bindi and Bob, at this terrible time.

R.I.P Steve you will be missed by all who have ever known you

Karen

J

Janella

RIP Steve, they have been playing the news of his death all day in oz and are now saying that they would like to give him a state funeral.

He will be sadly missed.

D

dianewilsher

This news was so sad when I heard it yesterday (Monday). I watched his programmes when they used to be shown on ITV1 called "The Crocodile Hunter Diaries. He was a very caring person with skills in handling crocodiles in a way that no one else could. He will be sadly missed throughout Australia and in the UK too.

If many people had to handle a crocodile in the way he did, they could never have done it as well as he did.

R.I.P Steve.

Diane

Barmy4boars

Reaction score
Very sad to hera this news too and was shocked. Thinking of his wife and young family especially. So sad!

bevs

Reaction score
Janella said:
RIP Steve, they have been playing the news of his death all day in oz and are now saying that they would like to give him a state funeral.

He will be sadly missed.
Yes here the papers have likened it for Oz to the death of Princess Di here... there will certainly never be anyone like him :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.