• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Steven got on the trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gems

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This seems like a bizarre thing to be excited about but Steven got accepted on the drug trial. We'll be going to Birmingham next Thursday for the first injection then once a week for another 2 weeks then it'll be once every 4 weeks. Now we just have to hope the injections work. The father of a girl on the trial actually contacted me and it was nice to be able to talk to someone in the same situation. She's having good results and has seen her tumor shrink by 1.4cm so far so we're hopeful Steven will get good results as well.

That is good news, like you said in a strange way. How nice of the girls father to call you, lets hope Steven has the same sucessful results :) Good luck with all the travelling, so stressful but worth it all in the end :)

Rachel x

That is great news and that someone contacted you who is in the same position it is nice to talk it through with people who are going through the same thing

Karen x

Excellent news. Am channelling lots of positive thoughts your way. It will work. xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>

That's amazing news! It's not strange, well maybe it is to some people but I kind of know what you're talking about :D Congratulations, I wish your Steven the best! x

Great news! My fingers are crossed that the trial will work out for Steven!

Thanks everyone, it really means alot to have your support. My "friends" have not been that great with me lately, I've not had a phone call or a text off any of them, with the exception of one, in months which has really been hard so it's nice to know I have the support of my forum friends :) I've not been on here as much lately as I'm personally finding it all a little bit difficult at the moment but I do keep popping on to look at piggie pics to cheer myself up :))

I'll definitely keep you all updated as to how things are going x

Loads of luck to Steven, I totally get why it is good news, will keep my fingers crossed that the injections work. xx

Friends can be strange, sometimes they just don't know what to say to news like this. and sometimes they're just wrapped up in their own lives and drama's. don't take it personally, people are odd. Piggy piccy's are the future of art:D

Love alex x

P.s if you ever need anything or want to talk PM me :D I'm always all ears. xx

Fab news, wishing you and steven all the best x

Fab! Really pleased for you both. I hope it goes well and you get fantastic results. xx

Glad to hear that Steven's been accepted for the trial. I know from reading your posts that this obviously means such a lot to you both and you've been hoping for this decision for what must seem (to you guys) like absolutely aaaaaaages! Best of luck x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back