• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Story Of The Tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have duly sent my mother in law a message asking her to pop along and pick up a copy for us next week (when hopefully it will be in stock at PAH).
The only problem I have is that once it arrives if the kids get their hands on it first I don't always get a chance to read it!

I have duly sent my mother in law a message asking her to pop along and pick up a copy for us next week (when hopefully it will be in stock at PAH).
The only problem I have is that once it arrives if the kids get their hands on it first I don't always get a chance to read it!

You know that you can subscribe directly and get your issue sent to you in Switzerland? All the private subscriptors have got their issues; it is just that the shop distribution has gone wrong for the first time (and much to the upset of the editor).

To all those forum members who buy their magazines in p@h. Can you please complain via this link here:
Pets At Home Complaints

The p@h distribution manager decided in their wisdom that as no other magazines were due in the shops this weekend to leave the magazine languishing until the next delivery was due.

We work very hard (in fact, close to deadline day and night) to get the magazine out on time and in the shops on schedule. This is messing us and our faithful readers around big time! The Complaints Department is independent and has to look at this from a different perspective. The more complaints they get, the greater the chance that this is not going to happen again! P@h has got a contractual obligation of displaying the magazine on schedule unless there is a delay outside their control!

Thank you for your support! We try our best to give our readers a good deal, lots of enjoyment and good information with every issue, and by doing this in a fun way, hopefully improve the lives of many piggies along the way.

You know that you can subscribe directly and get your issue sent to you in Switzerland? All the private subscriptors have got their issues; it is just that the shop distribution has gone wrong for the first time (and much to the upset of the editor).

I know I can subscribe, but my MIL doesn't get out a lot, and loves having a reason to get on the bus and head down to the local PAH every couple of months.
Plus her granddaughters (and I) are always very appreciative of her efforts!

I don't know whether to subscribe or continue purchasing from P@H now :eek:

When you subscribe, you have the guarantee that you get your magazine in the post, but on the other hand, the more magazine we sell via p@h, the more p@h want to keep us on.

The fault lies with the distributor and not p@h. You can complain directly to the distributor via this email link here to make it clear that people do not just buy the magazine on the side because it is there, but that they actually go to the shop specifically to purchase it. The more complaints they get, the less the risk of it happening again.
The magazine should be out in the shops on Friday. I'd rather not describe our editor's mood; supervolcano is rather an understatement!
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back