Strange coincidence!

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Piggy daddy was telling me he worked with a new work colleague yesterday, who is apparently a crazy guinea pig lady with 11 piggies (dont worry not a breeder, just a nice normal lady like the rest of us who accidentally brings home new random piggies a lot).
They were showing each other photos, seems this lady has a chocolate skinny pig boar, piggy daddy was telling me "he could be Tallulah's twin brother they look so alike!"

Hmmm... Tallulah did actually have a twin brother who looked just like her... what's the chances that this lady actually has Tallulah's twin brother?! Wouldnt that be funny? I sent piggy daddy to ask more questions...!

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Yes there arent that many skinny pigs about in general circulation, especially chocolate ones living with a random family of furries, in the north west of England! I think Tallulah's Mum and Auntie had 5 pups between them, 2 boys and 3 girls, I think a pair of girls were rehomed somewhere together, they were keeping a boy to live with Dad... that left Tallulah and her brother...?
I believe that this Mr chocolate hippo lives as a confirmed bachelor with a furry boar friend, with various assorted pairs and trios of other furry piggies living in the same hooman house... I hope piggy daddy gets to work with this lady again soon and get all the piggy gossip!