• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Strange coincidence!

PigglePuggle

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Piggy daddy was telling me he worked with a new work colleague yesterday, who is apparently a crazy guinea pig lady with 11 piggies (dont worry not a breeder, just a nice normal lady like the rest of us who accidentally brings home new random piggies a lot).
They were showing each other photos, seems this lady has a chocolate skinny pig boar, piggy daddy was telling me "he could be Tallulah's twin brother they look so alike!"

Hmmm... Tallulah did actually have a twin brother who looked just like her... what's the chances that this lady actually has Tallulah's twin brother?! Wouldnt that be funny? I sent piggy daddy to ask more questions...!

Yes there arent that many skinny pigs about in general circulation, especially chocolate ones living with a random family of furries, in the north west of England! I think Tallulah's Mum and Auntie had 5 pups between them, 2 boys and 3 girls, I think a pair of girls were rehomed somewhere together, they were keeping a boy to live with Dad... that left Tallulah and her brother...?
I believe that this Mr chocolate hippo lives as a confirmed bachelor with a furry boar friend, with various assorted pairs and trios of other furry piggies living in the same hooman house... I hope piggy daddy gets to work with this lady again soon and get all the piggy gossip!

Back