• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have had an old quilt in a bin bag for a few days ready to go out tonight which was under another bin bag which was full of proper rubbish, now the bin bag with the quilt has dissappeared - i assume someone homeless has taken it? thing is it was dirty and probably soaking wet - i just dont like the thought of someone coming into my front garden throughout the night and taking stuff - it looks like they had a look through the other bin bag too as it was open - has anyone had homeless people coming into their gardens and taken anything? i can see why they would want the quilt mind you, it is very cold out.

Natasha

That is really odd hun. Ive never had anything happen like that before in our home that we live in now.
But hubbys mum made me laugh, for yrs my hubby left a set of old tyres in her garden and one night someone stole them lol. But they actually did her a favour lol.

Also when I lived at home we rented out a skip for a week, woke up one morning to a van there taking stuff out of the skip, must of been gypsies but we laughed as it meant we could throw more rubbish in the skip.
x

Last edited:
yeah you get people knickering from skips, but then again it is going in the bin anyway i suppose! this quilt i forgot the dogs had weed on it - so whoever has it will not have a pleasant smell with it.

yeah you get people knickering from skips, but then again it is going in the bin anyway i suppose! this quilt i forgot the dogs had weed on it - so whoever has it will not have a pleasant smell with it.

Oh dear! But if it was someone homeless they will still appreciate it in this weather x

Oh dear! But if it was someone homeless they will still appreciate it in this weather x

yeah that my OH said - the thing is we have a drug and alcohol rehab up the top of the road, so we do get a few homeless looking people walking past - they must have seen it when they were passing - oh well saves me putting out for the rubbish!

yeah that my OH said - the thing is we have a drug and alcohol rehab up the top of the road, so we do get a few homeless looking people walking past - they must have seen it when they were passing - oh well saves me putting out for the rubbish!

Yeah that will probably be it then hun, It's better than someone breaking in the house stealing I guess as it was outside x

We've never had homeless people take stuff but the people in the flats near us take whatever is put out regardless of what it is xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back