• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Strictly come dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SkinnyLover

Anyone watch it last night? I missed half of it, how did Dom do? I only wanted to see it to laugh ;D

Dom's brill isnt he?! He was a bit shy last night for a change! He had some hip action going! ;D

He did ok - just seen it and he's in for another week (well 2 cos its the girls next week) O0

Hate the new voting system.... whats the point of the viewers vote anymore? Doesnt make any difference. Wanted Brian and Karen to stay in - thought their waltz was more dramatic and a bit different.

Reckon they changed the system cos Emma Bunton went out on the viewers vote earlier than the judges wouldve liked (last series). Think this new voting thing might make the viewers feel bad. Stupid it being over 2 days too. They do that on the american one. Loved Joey from N*Sync in that one :D

Do Bruno and Len have to fly back each week to do that one Mel B is in at the mo?

Prefer SCD to X-factor. ;)

I used to watch X factor but it gets boring after so many times, I'm Williegot through though, I think he's doing brilliantly.

I'm rooting for John, he'll go far! Being a Liverpool fan he has my support!

I think Deano from Eastenders or that Blue Peter guy mmmmmmmmm :D

I taped it. Can't wait to sit down without OH moaning to watch the lovely dances and the cossies :)

Oh but I love them. All the sparkly swirly frocks. What I wouldn't give to wear them. I'd even wear them to work ;D

lol, I think the one Ola had on was lovely, I am not as daring as I'd like to be ;D

;D If I tried wearing one of those frocks now I would be arrested for crimes against humanity ;D

THey'd think the mitchelin man had escaped if I did it, milk bottle white and a few extra rolls. :o
:D :D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D There aren't even words to describe what I would look like ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D
I am sure it can't be that bad.

I have only once ever worn a quite short dress, granted I was drunk at the time ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back