• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

studying

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

I'm doing a diploma in interior design and i am finding it really hard, its not the interior designing i find hard its the studying i have to do, with 2 kids a house a business to run too, its fitting it in really that i am getting organised now with my daughter starting pre school on monday that will give me some time to study. how does everyone else who is studying get on?

I'm studying at the minute for my maths GCSE exam on Monday.

I have never been good at studying so I am making myself revise as if I get my C this year then I won't need to do maths ever again. I work 40 hour weeks 10 hour days and trying to fit revision in too!

Can't wait to never have to do maths again! (if I pass! LOL)

If you ever find out how to do it, tell me ? I've never studyed for anything in my life and I'm trying to get through the rodentology course :o Not only is the information a lot to take in - I just don't know how to study :-\

i find writting it down helpful lol but boring having to right down what is on paper already but it helps to keep it in my head.

Yes I tried that too. I think my brain has a force field round it to stop useful information getting in ;D

according to my study guide do little bits of work but often at a time it helps or set a target and say i will do 2-3 questions or whatever and that helps too

Make promises as treats for yourself (ie when I have written this essay/ read this chapter I will have a beer/ some chocolate/ phone a friend whatever). This was suggested by my GCSE biology teacher and it's a good one.

But then I'll only think about the treat and not the studying ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back