• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Super models...or not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel WD

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Today my husband set up a mini studio (he's into photography) and we took some photo's of Frankie and Benny. They are for Christmas cards for our family. I had to share some with you guys as I know you'll appreciate them. Enjoy!

Frankie's up first:

fb_xmas2010_05-vi.jpg

"I'm really working this hat"

fb_xmas2010_07-vi.jpg

"I think it suits me"

fb_xmas2010_13-vi.jpg

"I'm too sexy"

fb_xmas2010_17-vi.jpg

Benny's turn:

fb_xmas2010_30-vi.jpg

"Oh, don't put that on my head Mum!"

fb_xmas2010_34-vi.jpg

"What on earth have you done to me?!"

fb_xmas2010_33-vi.jpg

"The shame! I'm off!"

fb_xmas2010_36-vi.jpg

What do you guys think?

aww they are cute :) i like benny not wanting you to put the hat on :))

Awww x) Lovely photos, great photography such sweeties x)

Aww! Oh so adorable! Where did you get the little hat to put on them? =)
I'd love to get a xmas picture of my boys, sadly I think they aren't yet brave enough to let me do anything like that.

Thanks everyone :)) Now the hard part, choosing which out of the 40 pictures to use for the cards ?/

Aww! Oh so adorable! Where did you get the little hat to put on them? =)
I'd love to get a xmas picture of my boys, sadly I think they aren't yet brave enough to let me do anything like that.

Julesie, they are hair clips (for humans - not animals) that we got last year. Can't remember exactly where from but places like Claires will probably have similar stuff. Benny didn't quite have enough hair for them to stay in :)

Julesie, they are hair clips (for humans - not animals) that we got last year. Can't remember exactly where from but places like Claires will probably have similar stuff. Benny didn't quite have enough hair for them to stay in :)

Ohh I see. It really is adorable. I'd keep an eye out for them, but do they hurt them at all? I don't want to upset my boys.

Ohh I see. It really is adorable. I'd keep an eye out for them, but do they hurt them at all? I don't want to upset my boys.

I annoyed Benny a bit but it doesn't hurt them. Frankie didn't even notice it was there, it just clips on the hair (if they have some). They weigh hardly anything so no pain :)

Oh fantastic. Thank you. I think I'm going to keep an eye out just so I can have a cute little photo =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back