swimming pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

i got a swimming pool just bought it of the internet its one of those easy set up ones, it was £50 you get a ground cover a pool cover the filter pump and of course a 10 ft pool cant wait it comes tomorrow will take ages to fill though but with this hot weather gonna need it, the paddling pool isnt quite big enough lol

B

Barbara Osborn

From what I hear, getting the ground base level is imperative.

How deep will it be?

L

lukey

wow would be so nice having a swimming pool, (my van doesnt even have air con to keep me cool) bet you cant wait to get it all filled up! With the weather thats coming your really gonna need it.

Il have to rely on that rubbish can of cold air, what it called... erm... magicool or something like that

K

kellyspiggies

Barbara Osborn said:
From what I hear, getting the ground base level is imperative.

How deep will it be?
its 3ft deep so it will be nice to soak in, its above ground one the round ones like in argos thinks its the same price in argos about £50 see if i can get a link

http://www.classic-leisure.co.uk/acatalog/Outdoor_Living.html this is the one when i looked at that pic though it wernt that big but when you think of it its plenty big enough

B

Barbara Osborn

We live in our pool here in South Florida. It is too hot to be out in the mid-day sun.

How does that Noel Coward poem go? "Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the mid-day sun."

My family is Scottish so would that apply to me? (no, not the mad dog part)

G

gothchick1515

a pool! OMG! i am moving in! I have always wanted a pool and Barbara WOW! lol

B

Barbara Osborn

You are so very welcome to stay with me the next time you are stateside.

I may ask you to help me change the carefresh in my five cages though.

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
*jumps into the virtual pool*

I'm so hot, I wish I could go in that pool 8)

*melting*

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
I'm soooooooo jealous! We haven't even got a garden for a paddling pool! :(

Parents are going to get one of those deep ones next year, then gotta finad a hoist to get my butt in!
:D

K

kellyspiggies

I'm now filling it up gonna take a few hours i already had me feet in

Status
Not open for further replies.