• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ta **.....new C&C House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After lots of escaping from the original run we built, I finally got the grids and made their C&C Cage, Lacey has tried to eat them already but seems quite happy now and Mr Darcy just gets on with it. They are both spending much more time out of hiding in this new set up which is nice.

I think the size is ok, its 3x2 however I will be extending this along the wall so the have an extra run but that will be next week, it could have been bigger if on the floor but Lacey would have got out and also my OH has a dog who comes with him at weekends when he stays (please tell me this is ok)....?/

On the sofa whilst mummy gets building
IMAG0457.jpg

IMAG0458.jpg

IMAG0459.jpg

IMAG0460.jpg

IMAG0462.jpg

IMAG0463.jpg

Whether it will be ok throroughly depends on what the dog is like to be honest.

If i remember rightly it was right on the floor before, what was the dog like then?

Well done it's looking good :))

Yes if you can make it a 4 x 2 or equivalent that would be great, especially as they are used to lots of room to run in rolleyes

Regarding other pets, especially dogs or cats I would always use a lid to put on the top, I made one with grids & just cable tied them & put bulldog clips on to secure them. It just really isn't worth the risk of them getting attacked :)

I would say though, with height like that my dog is a kern/norwich terrier and cannot physically get up that high... so it depends ofcourse. :)

I was really worried that it wasnt big enough but as I said its only for a week until I extend right along the wall again so will have the space again they had before, I do have a lid, its just not on at the moment while I'm up.

The dog isnt big so wont be able to get up anyway but better than being on the floor.

Once Ive extended it I will update with pigtures

I was really worried that it wasnt big enough but as I said its only for a week until I extend right along the wall again so will have the space again they had before, I do have a lid, its just not on at the moment while I'm up.

The dog isnt big so wont be able to get up anyway but better than being on the floor.

Once Ive extended it I will update with pigtures

2x3 technically meets the RSPCA minimum requirements, mine is 2x3andabit with a hay loft... It will definatly be ok for a week :)

I'd make up a lid with some spare grids & put it on anyway, I've read about your Lacey/Houdini's antics lol :)) it may stop her escaping rolleyes

So after their first night in the new 'pad' they are both so happy, I think maybe they feel more secure, no trying to escape, no eating the bars, just popcorning and flopping in their cosy's....mummy is very happy and they are too.

Cant wait to extend it out next week for them

So after their first night in the new 'pad' they are both so happy, I think maybe they feel more secure, no trying to escape, no eating the bars, just popcorning and flopping in their cosy's....mummy is very happy and they are too.

Cant wait to extend it out next week for them

I bet you were relieved to see her still in there this morning lol! :))

Wow, where di you get this from, i like it! Sorry if you have already said i have only skimmed through the posts :red

Looking good though hun, looks very fun and colourful, i have the same cosie as you, the hearts one! though mine tend to lay on it as opposed to in it rolleyes.

Wow, where di you get this from, i like it! Sorry if you have already said i have only skimmed through the posts :red

Looking good though hun, looks very fun and colourful, i have the same cosie as you, the hearts one! though mine tend to lay on it as opposed to in it rolleyes.

Mr Darcy has mastered the art of laying on it now, must be more comfy that way or he squeezes himself in Lacey's lol

Ive just put a new thread on about the name plaque, take a look, can make you one (all free) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back