• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Taffy and Tegan have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

WELCOME COUSINS xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>
oooooooooooh you come to nice house, you have very friendly family piggies and a super duper mummy, whee so looking forward to seeing more of you and hearing all about you real soon xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>

awwwwwwwwwwwww hi little sweeties, lovely to see you in your forever home, you'll be totally spoilt and loved to bits, by your family and your special mummy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

need more pics of these darlings........when they're up to it of course drool

its been lovely to see how much thought and planning has gone into them, no one can accuse you of having them on impulse, its refreshing to see people planning their pets thoroughly and genuinely looking forward to them arriving :) you have made every effort regarding those little girls and they are very very lucky :D

The girls are gorgeous!,they seem to be on there toes and not knowing what to expect just yet! but i guess they are still settling in;),will be nice when they get some confidence,more pics please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)x)x)

They are stunning. I am sure that they will become little madams wheeking for their food. Glad you have now got them after such a long wait. I know I would have gone mad waiting all that time.! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back