• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Take a pet to work ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jillybean

Well I did today - a flea! Sat at my desk and I thought what's that on my hand - it was a flea! I must have taken it in, how embarrassing! - I seem to have this habit aswell of telling people things like that - I told 2 colleagues stupidly. And now I've told you lot!

Think it was from one of my dogs, although they were de-flea'd recently.

2funny that is hilarious. It happened to my dad once when he was in an important meeting apparently ;D

did your colleagues find it funny? My colleagues hate hearing my stories about my animals. They've stopped asking me how they are. Mind you, the majority of my tales involve poo or pus and I can be quite graphic ;D

That is so true! - all my stories seem to end up the same way too. And it's usually at a break or lunch so they're eating! I think if you're a pet owner you need to go into great detail - but other people don't appreciate it! I can go one better tonight though, on the phone to my Dad and first a spider ran over my foot (eek! panic panic), then there was a mouse poo on the seat of the chair. I can't believe it! I'm not houseproud but the house isn't that bad! It's an old cottage, loads of gaps and I know there are mice about. Wondered whether it was the cold weather brought a mouse into the lounge. Am also looking after my niece & nephew's 2 guineas, they're inside and perhaps the mouse needed to do a detour from the back door.

Did your Dad manage to get rid of the flea discreetly?!

I think he just ignored the flea and hoped no-one else would notice ;D

You don't have to have a dirty house to have mice. All you need is food in the cupboard. Apparently a mouse can get through a hole the size of the width of a pencil so finding where they get in can be near on impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back