• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Take That

Status
Not open for further replies.
not much....to be honest.....but....ill give him a chance....i like the new stuff so far x

I never liked Take That in the early days...only when they reformed as grown ups....and Robbie...well i just think he never grew up?

yeah, when i first heard i was like if hes there I'm not going to the tour, but i hope I'm right, i think he looks like hes changed, but i do think its a bit unfair for the other band members, being pushed out a bit. did you get tickets for the tour? x

lol i was exactly the same....as soon as people started talking about him coming back i was like NO WAY am i going ever again....yes i got tickets for Manchester :red he he he course i did x

I liked them back in the day and went to 2 of the tours, i also like their new stuff and have been to the last 2 tours, I'm not sure how there going to be able to better the Circus tour to be honest? i just think they have worked so hard to get where they are now and Robbie just walks back in,i hope he doesnt ruin it for them. x

i agree totally...how can they possibly better the circus...the elephant was top! Sadly i had to sell my ticket so have only seen it on dvd (but on huge tv screen to get full effect)!

Robbie is sooooo......needy and desperate and scary....:{

The circus tour was one of the best things ive ever seen, i regularly go to concerts but that just topped everything, ive never experienced an atmosphere like that before, your going to love their nxt tour. x

I have been in love with TT since 1991...Do What You Like and all that! Strangely enough, Robbie was always my favourite back in the day and I was into him during his solo career. He's always been a bit egotistical and needy but that was part of his charm. However, I can't help but think that his return to the band is purely for personal gain - his own career has gone down the tubes since trying for the umpteenth time to crack America and now that the boys are back doing so well, he's jumping back to be with them. Gary kind of answered it all with one quote - 'if we hadn't have reformed the band, we would never have seen Rob again'. Rob is definitely playing the self pity card. Play on the problems and say you don't want to jump in and hog the attention. Then the others feel bad for you and don't like to question your intentions. Howard x) was very cautious and I think rightly so...

Having said all that, they new stuff seems ace...!

Well I watched it. ermmm.. I'm not too sure I like him back with them. I liked the sound of the new stuff. Howard certainly isnt too chuffed hes back is he? I like them as seperate acts now.

I thought Robbie took over the performance last night on xfactor.
And although I like his music I do find him abit of a smug t**t LOL! x

I have been in love with TT since 1991...Do What You Like and all that! Strangely enough, Robbie was always my favourite back in the day and I was into him during his solo career. He's always been a bit egotistical and needy but that was part of his charm. However, I can't help but think that his return to the band is purely for personal gain - his own career has gone down the tubes since trying for the umpteenth time to crack America and now that the boys are back doing so well, he's jumping back to be with them. Gary kind of answered it all with one quote - 'if we hadn't have reformed the band, we would never have seen Rob again'. Rob is definitely playing the self pity card. Play on the problems and say you don't want to jump in and hog the attention. Then the others feel bad for you and don't like to question your intentions. Howard x) was very cautious and I think rightly so...

Having said all that, they new stuff seems ace...!

well said! i guess only time will tell eh ;)

Latecomer to this thread I know but as a TT fan I have to say....

I don't like Robbie.

The boys, I adore. Robbie, sorry, can't stand him.

Have downloaded their new album, wow HOW different is it, taken me many listens to get used to it, but am really enjoying it now.

Totally agree with all that! I have always loved Take That and absolute love Robbie! But I don't agree with them taking him back just because his career has taken a downward spiral. They were doing fantastic without him and they have stayed that way......he left them!

On saying all that..........I am going to see them next June! Wooo-hoooo! :))

I'm not too sure Robbie will be with them on the tour, I'm starting to question it. I do love the new album i cant stop listening to it, but it seems to be very Robbie orientated dont you think? His vocals are the first and most on almost every track.

I'm not too sure Robbie will be with them on the tour, I'm starting to question it. I do love the new album i cant stop listening to it, but it seems to be very Robbie orientated dont you think? His vocals are the first and most on almost every track.

It's very much like Rudebox, but whereas I have never listened to that all the way through, I actually like the new TT album. I just feel that he is taking over and feels he is the star of the show. Although I loved him as a kid, I also had (and still do... :red ) a thing about Howard. Was very nice to see him singing on CIN! I personally think Robbie should've taken a back seat and let the others carry on with the lead stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back