Taking A Break From Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancegal

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hope everyone is well

Even though i don't really post on here and nothing really to post, I do come on here daily. But think i am going to take a break from here for a while. Will still keep my account and come back when ready, as i am hoping to get some guinea pigs in the future- But will have to see how things go.

I will miss reading posts and seeing everyones cute pictures. But is the best for me at the moment as am struggling, Mental health is really not stable at the moment, and Oscars passing has really hit me harder then i thought it would.

I do still have Joey who is going strong at 2 years 8 months.

I will be back

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
Take good care of yourself. Don't be afraid to seek help and I look forward to seeing you here when you feel ready to come back.

Goth Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I really hope you are feeling better soon. Please seek help if you feel you are deteriorating. x

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
All the best from me. I hope you are feeling better soon x

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your comments, means a lot. Don't worry i am in the process of getting help and waiting to see ASTI for a assesment
That's good to know. Sometimes we need a break from constant reminders. When I lost Buddy 2 years ago I couldn't cope with logging on here and seeing everyone's pigs. I took a break and it wavy he best thing I did, it did make grieving and moving on easier for me and I hope it helps you in the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.