• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Tattoo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In August, when we go away for the week, I am going to have a tattoo done.

Michael in chinese writing down the top of my arm! Mike doesn't like them really, but says they look ok on some people.

My Mum has 3 tattoos at the moment - Sue in Chinese writing on her lower back, Bill in chinese writing on the top of her arm and also a rose on the back of her shoulder.

My dad has 2 big-ish ones on his arm - Sue in a scroll and a devil with a pint of beer on the other, They are both ones with colour in!

Anyone else got one or thinking about having one?

xx Mrs Player xx

I hope it's not too painful ;D ;D ;D
And that you don't get septacaemia ;D ;D ;D

I'd love one, just got to pluck up the courage, I don't do pain very well :D

I'd like a dolphin, and I'd like a rose.

I think I might have a rose after.. depending on how bad the first one is! My dad says the colouring in hurts! LOL :-\

My brother is addicted to tattoos.

He started off with this weird circle thing on his arm, then he got a huge cross on his other arm, then he got Arran tattooed on the inside of his arm. Now hes thinking of getting a huge eagle accross his shoulder blades.

I would love to get one done but I'm a wimp ;D

I want one of spongebob on my arm lol! but they hurt so no thanks! x

;D what would you lot do without me and my exsentric ways lol i am going to get a spongebob and patrick on on my are with them holding hands and a rainbow over them lol :p but if its real I'm going to the pub first x

All you girls - I've seen your pics. You are all gorgeous pretty girls - don't ruin yourselves with tattoos!

I don't come under that catergory ;D

This wont be seen love.. ;D Something that I've always wanted.

If you really want it, go for it. I just think you're ALL to pretty for that!

Good luck with it - I hope you're not upset by my septacaemia comment! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back