• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Tea Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still going with the spiralizer then! Well done
Oh no, that's from the first batch :)
Butternut squash is next on my list to spiralize.

That is the most amazing looking breakfast! Makes my coffee and bagel look sooooo dull!
This is why I can't make New Years resolutions to be healthier - it's basically a glass full of sugar :yikes:

@Tim is that an Eternal Beau plate? I remember they were very en vogue in the 80's - my mum felt very posh when we got that set #mumgoals :))

Stop using it, it's probably worth a small fortune :tu:

(Also, you've reminded me I've got a portion of sprouts and chestnuts in the freezer from Christmas *goes to fire up the microwave*)

@Tim is that an Eternal Beau plate? I remember they were very en vogue in the 80's - my mum felt very posh when we got that set #mumgoals :))

(Also, you've reminded me I've got a portion of sprouts and chestnuts in the freezer from Christmas *goes to fire up the microwave*)
Yup, it is eternal beau, mums old set she got from when she worked at Argos about 30 years ago :)
Oooh chestnuts! Do you need a hand finishing them off? ;)

Oooh chestnuts! Do you need a hand finishing them off? ;)

As you can see from the pic, there's a LOT of chestnuts, but no, I don't share, sorry :))

You're always begging for food, are you sure you're not part guinea pig? :))

Reactions: Tim
As you can see from the pic, there's a LOT of chestnuts, but no, I don't share, sorry :))

You're always begging for food, are you sure you're not part guinea pig? :))
Bah *sobs* :soz:

I fight the piggies for the last piece of celery, wheek wheek! Although I let them have the nuggets,I won't touch them :vom::))

It most certainly is Eternal Beau! I'm pretty sure it was every mums goal to own a set in the 80's! My mum still has hers as her poshset :lol!: I don't think it's worth anything though as it was so mass produced and readily available

Ah, it may have value as loads of people might've thrown it out! Also, put them in a trendy hipster shop, mark them up as 'vintage' or 'retro' so you can slap on a mahoosively inflated price...
:yahoo:

It most certainly is Eternal Beau! I'm pretty sure it was every mums goal to own a set in the 80's! My mum still has hers as her poshset :lol!: I don't think it's worth anything though as it was so mass produced and readily available

Ah, it may have value as loads of people might've thrown it out! Also, put them in a trendy hipster shop, mark them up as 'vintage' or 'retro' so you can slap on a mahoosively inflated price...
:yahoo:
Our local charity shops have signs in them 'No Eternal Beau please!' :lol!: Along with the request for 'no Aston Villa football shirts' :))

Candy bar and cake.......My idea of heaven. I have such a sweet tooth!

The cake was to die for - top tier lemon. Middle tier chocolate fudge cake. Bottom tier vanilla sponge with jam and buttercream. Would have been rude not to sample each layer :lol!:

View attachment 57415
I made cheesy mash scones and had a couple with salad for lunch. For tea we have had pork fillet with jacket potatoes, broccoli, carrots and sprouts. No pud. No naughtiness and no alcohol tonight. Back on the wagon!
I never thought of having savoury scones with salad for lunch or light meal. Thanks for the idea :)

Tonights tea was roast chicken, tabouleh, bombay potato and cauliflower salad, kaleslaw, a small wholemeal roll, 3x pieces of sea salt dark chocolate and a nespresso latte . It looks huge but its 80% vegetable so i'll be hungry again in a hour but can't snack :(

IMG_4825.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back