• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Tea Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonights tea was roast chicken, tabouleh, bombay potato and cauliflower salad, kaleslaw, a small wholemeal roll, 3x pieces of sea salt dark chocolate and a nespresso latte . It looks huge but its 80% vegetable so i'll be hungry again in a hour but can't snack :(

View attachment 57907
That looks very yummy! :drool::drool::drool:

I'm making a vegetarian chili for tonight's tea. Loads of veg, kidney beans, and chickpeas, and bung it in the slow cooker. I'm going to serving it with low fat sour cream, tortillas, and scattering of mature cheese :D
Love the sound of this. I need to increase our range of meat free meals. Do you use stock for the liquid?

It's been a pretty rubbish week at our house, so we're going to the pub for tea tonight. I might squeeze in a chocolate sundae for dessert!

:D

Love the sound of this. I need to increase our range of meat free meals. Do you use stock for the liquid?
What I do is use 150mls of red wine, a little of the water from the kidney beans, splash of balsamic vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Either that or a veg stock cube and 300mls of hot water :)

This is a good recipe, I just replace the mince with soya mince
Chilli con carne - Recipes - Hairy Bikers

What I do is use 150mls of red wine, a little of the water from the kidney beans, splash of balsamic vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Either that or a veg stock cube and 300mls of hot water :)

This is a good recipe, I just replace the mince with soya mince
Chilli con carne - Recipes - Hairy Bikers
Sounds yummy, definitely going to try this thank you

My tummy is rumbling reading about these tasty meals. Organisation has gone a bit awry this week so not sure what we are going to have (kids had risotto with my parents earlier)

Minions on toast for us tonight. Asda have stopped selling Thomas the tank engine so we've had to swap to minions. Did have a discussion about how now we are no longer under 10 that perhaps it's a bit of a waste of money to buy the special spaghetti shapes instead of ordinary tinned spaghetti but hey ho it's a treat.

Minions on toast for us tonight. Asda have stopped selling Thomas the tank engine so we've had to swap to minions. Did have a discussion about how now we are no longer under 10 that perhaps it's a bit of a waste of money to buy the special spaghetti shapes instead of ordinary tinned spaghetti but hey ho it's a treat.
Alphabetti - even approaching middle age I haven't tired of making my name from pasta letters in a tomato sauce.

Oooo last night I had steak pie, roast potatoes and veg. Tonight we are out with my bestie and her hubby for a Groupon deal - 12 course Indian banquet. Lovely restaurant that I've been to several times so looking forward to it

Oooo last night I had steak pie, roast potatoes and veg. Tonight we are out with my bestie and her hubby for a Groupon deal - 12 course Indian banquet. Lovely restaurant that I've been to several times so looking forward to it
I would be looking forward to that too!
Tonight we are having all day breakfast - kids' request! Sausages, eggs, beans, hash browns, toast, tomatoes.

I'm nearly 40 and still have the potato smiley faces :D
If I feel like splashing out a bit, I'll add some alphabet spaghetti! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back