• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

teddy and muffin 4 months on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
look how much they've grown! i got a wonderful shot of muffin but teddy wasn't interested last night so i get several not so good shots! look at the state of Teddys fur! i think he is crossed with something very odd :))

P11-10-09_1848.jpg

P11-10-09_1849.jpg

P11-10-09_184801.jpg

P11-10-09_184802.jpg

P11-10-09_1850.jpg

P11-10-09_185001.jpg

P11-10-09_1851.jpg

They are both lovely. Thriving under your care!

AWWW - they are both so lovely and have grown no end!

Teddy looks like he has some longhaired ancestry in there somewhere and is obviously growing a long "skirt", but it looks a bit wild because of his aby whirls right now!

thanks for you lovely comments! last night i was asked if i would look after some guinea pigs for a friend while there dad is on holiday. my other half said no! i think he is worried that i might end up keeping them! :))

Awww they are lovely. Such happy looking piglets. Teddy looks like Ginger that I had when I was a kid, just not as fat :)) Ginger was HUGE. Such crazy hair that goes poof round his bum. I will have to dig out a pic of Ginger and scan it in.

thanks piggyme234. i have a funny feeling his fur is going to grow more aswell! i used to have to give Parsnip my previous piggy bum cuts all the time! she turned into a long haired cross. i tried to tell her that she needed to teach herself how to wash her bum but she never listened! :)p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back