• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

tesco clubcard deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

who has a clubcard at tescos i just got my vouchers and i got £18, I'm going away this weekend to brands hatch and i paid for that through my tesco vouchers the room we are staying in was supposed to be £114 but we are only paying £14

what do you go to Brands hatch for? my mum always go for the motor bike things!

the hotel what we stay at is at the entrance of brands hatch speedway so we go there and watch the motorbikes whoever is on there and we go to bluewater look around the shops, saturday night we are going to the indian up the road, ask your mum if she has been there its about a 3 minute drive from the speedway thought we would try it out, last time went to a tapas bar in blue water was very nice had paella

i cant wait with me being ill at the moment i cant wait just me and andrew (my partner) no kids, threre is a spa there has a sauna steam room jacquzi and swimming pool what we can use all day for free so i will be relaxing, i wont be able to drink though as I'm on antibiotics but nevermind

me and andrew do this every couple of months gives us time to be on our own do what we want without worrying about the kids, in june we are going on holiday on our own for a week never left the kids that long b4 feel very guilty for not taking them but we have never been on our own on a holiday always had the kids so thought we wouild this year. when we go on holiday we always see things we want to do but cant cause we have the kids so we are going to do everything we can like jet skiing cant wait to do that, we actually have a jet ski but i wont go on it in this country too cold and the sea is minging lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back