Tesco food

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

I was in the queue for the checkout at tesco the other day and the women in from had a bag of their own brand pet food but i noticed that it said rabbit and guinea pig food on the front complete with a pic of a rabbit and piggie, now isnt one of the main reasons why you dont house them together because they have different dietary needs, i dont know what was in it as i didnt get that close but if its got too much vit c its not good for bun and if it doesnt have enough then its not good for pigge >:( one thing that really rarrls me is piggies and bunnies together and i know that when i was little we did it but i would never ever do it again. Has anyone else seen this food in tesco? if i see it again ill read the side see whats in it! x

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Yeah I've seen that one, and ok I may get some aggro, but I have bought it a couple of times due to shortage of money.

There is nuts/seeds in it for the bunnies, but the rest of it is guinea mix.. When my lot have had it, all that is left is the seeds.

G

gothchick1515

Oh thats ok then but i assumed it would just be either all piggie food or all bunny food and that wouldnt be good, x

Status
Not open for further replies.