• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Tesco Guinea Food - Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine have got some tesco meusli, and like it.
i think it's just called 'food' but is meusli, not just pellets

I use a mix of the purple tesco bag and the cheapo one.. They really like it!

Kelly and piggies xx

Do they eat more of the Tesco than the Wagg? My boys leave only 2 bits of the Wagg, the biscuity looking bits. I've also found they love Science Selective pellets made by Supreme the Gerty people. So they have one bowl of each.

If any mods read this can we start a review on the Science please?

Bev x x

My two love the Tesco one much more than the Wagg. There's hardly any waste with the Tesco one. They would do, its more expensive. :D

***** stars from us for Tesco

we got wagg for ours and they all leave the little like corny bits
but if i leave it there long enough they eat it
may have to try this tesco lark.. is it cheap?
wagg is like £7.99 for a dog food size bag in Jolleys

I tried the Tesco GP Food last year. It went down pretty well but I personally wouldn't use it again after finding others they enjoy more.

Yep i agree the Tesco one they love better than the Wagg i still have the pelletts which i mix with the muesli as well

Just started mone on Tesco after reading Gerty wasnt so good - they seem to love it!

the co-op is pretty good too,£1.89 a bag when youre desp

Its gets 5 stars from me my little boar was on it and loved it and now the two rescues are on it and seem to love it.

katiep said:
Strange - Tiger loved this one at first and now seems to be going off it ... do piggy tastes change as they grow up?

My boys did this often, so I am mixing Wagg and Tesco, P@H nuggets and sometimes market stuff :)

Hmm, will try him on some different stuff then - he liked the Burgess Supa Guinea.. will see what our rescue piggie likes when we get him and hopefully Tiger will like the same one.

This seems to have disappeared from the shelves in my local Tescos - has anyone else had trouble getting hold of it? My pigs have gone off the Supa Guinea so have got some Gertie for them to try...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back