• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Tesco Home Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

i just had my shopping delivered by tescos and have to say i am very impressed the man was so polite and it was so much easier than going to tescos and i spent about 15 less than i normally do, wheni go to the shop i normally spend about £90-95 but it came to 79 which included delivery so impressed

Re: tesco hopme delivery

My mum does her shopping online every week and she loves it

I've just joined tesco on line but haven't got the guts to place an order yet!

We have made quite a few orders in the past when doing a really, really big shop to re-fil the freezer and cupboards, and have always bad such an excellent service from them.

It also makes you stick to the things you want and need instead of picking up things not on your list!

We only do this when we really don't have time. We've never been completely happy. They miss things out and stuff gets squished. Once the celery was covered in milk and we hadn't even ordered milk!

I use it when necessary and had 3 items missing last time but i called them and they instantly refunded my money so no worrys will carry on using them

We carry on using them cos it's so much better than battling with the queues on a Saturday afternoon :)

I used them once and I was quite impressed with them. Shopping came to less than usual but had missed out things which have jogged my memory when walking around the shop. I think thats one of the only down side to internet shopping!

I shop online when hubby is working away - so much easier. I go on here for voucher codes as well saves me even more money. Don't know why I don't do it all the time! ::)

CODES

Broley said:
I shop online when hubby is working away - so much easier. I go on here for voucher codes as well saves me even more money. Don't know why I don't do it all the time! ::)

CODES

LOL Thanks for that Broley. Luke bought a washing machine from Dixons with discount codes from that forum. Took the price from £350 to £270. anim

I shop on line... saves me carting bags of shopping on the bus. After you've done the first one its fairly easy because you can just open your last order and make a few changes!

I always shop online as I don`t drive I use Tesco sometimes but Sainsburys is free delivery if you spend over £75 on Monday to Thursdays, although you do get substitution in general they are pretty good and you can return any you don`t want with the driver and get a refund. I can`t even think of having to battle around the supermarket these days :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back