• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

TGPF and B4Bs Piggie Lunch & Fundraising Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barmy4boars said:
There are 32 so we should have enough lol!

there are 32 rescues? if so which one is nearest to me in hampshire/wiltshire?

Also I definitely cant make the 5th August due to going on holiday with mother in law.

Oh this sounds like such fun. Count me in. I'll be there unless hubby has no work in which case I'll be totally brasic. ;D

As I said if not many people are able to make it that day we will arrange it for another weekend.

Sorry I meant 32 keypads... not rescues! Great to see so many people as excited as we are about this!

wish I could make it but a little too far for me, can I still donate some money or something for a raffle maybe to help raise money, and i expect a whole days worth of photos .

Just noticed its the sat not hte sun so i can make it yay, though gettin there could be a treck x

Verity, you're still welcome to stay at mine if you can make it :)

Lovely to see Lucinda and Caroline!

If anyone is passing through portsmouth to get to this could i hitch a lift i wouldnt take much room id fit in a roof rack lol, thanks Kelly x

If anyone is passing through North London can I bum a lift pleeese? ;D

Bring as many people as you like!

Birmingham is incredibly well served by trains from all over the country so people should find it nice and easy to get here - if you book tickets in advance they can be as little as £4 each way. I travelled to and from Bromley recently for less than £20!

Hopefully this means people will be able to come without worrying about lifts etc as I can easily pick people up from the stations etc. There is also a really good national express coach service in and out of Birmingham which is incredibly cheap and there are loads of services from all over the place.

Ta, Kate! My dad loves guineas too!

I know Birmingham well - where are you? Nowhere near Northfield/ King's Norton/ Bournville by any chance?

My mum coming too! Hope you got a big garden Kate!

She's in Erdington so Ellie told me. Can get a train to there!

Yeah bring your nephew too! :) I hope Kate has a massive back garden aswell lol - Sounds like a lot of us will be there!

Those of you which say its too far whereabouts do you all live? As Kate said if you book tickets early you can usually get them for way way cheaper. August is in 3 months time so if you booked them as soon as you can then they will be pennies! Also if anybody lives around near me I can take people too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back