• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

TGPF and B4Bs Piggie Lunch & Fundraising Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It it great that your coming along. Out of all the members on this forum, I have spoken to you for the longest. :) If you have any snacks or anything then bring them along but if not, don't worry about it as I am sure there will be plenty for everybody. I will be bringing a lot of the food and drink :)

Hey Ellie, I was just wondering if you would be able to ask Susie about that lift?

Come on people... anybody interested in raffle tickets or coming to the fundraising day? :)

50p a ticket for a raffle ticket is not a lot of money or 5 for £2.

I will add a photo of some of the raffle prizes on this link today!

Still need to get camera sorted so can take pics of raffle prizes.

Anybody still interested in tickets please feel free to PM me.

I am going to Kates house on Sunday and we are going to try and sort out a lot of things to do with the day :) Should get another big update on Sunday night!

Raffle tickets and entry tickets will be sent out after Sunday too! :)

Hi

Ive been trying to get a ticket! really want to go - have emailed the address twice but not sure if they are going thru? Off on holiday now til 23rd so hope its still ok to get a ticket when i get back? I know there is a cut of date of 22nd July but will miss this as away ::)

Will be great to meet everyone :)

Alison

Would be great for you to come Alison. I think I emailed you the details but perhaps it didn't get to you?

Anyways, don't worry about the cut off date due to being away. I will foward you the details via PM now. I am going to Kates on Sunday to try and sort out everything for the day so will have more updates then.

I will send you those details now :)

Yay thanks got them now! will post a cheque off over the next few days

Have upgraded my messenger account so email might of got lost then?

Looking foward to this :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D

Alison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back