• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

TGPF Day Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a lovely person you are! I know quite a few people look at others with a disability like they have something contaigous! It's nice that you, and a few others are able to see the person and not the disability. ;D

What you doing at college? Sorry you've probably said but I got a memory like a sieve! LOL

my son goes to a special needs school and there are children there with severe disabilities but you know what they are the most happiest, sociable kids i know they are unbelievable all the problems they have and they just get on with it they are great people and the school is great my son has come on in leaps and bounds since being there

kellyspiggies said:
my son goes to a special needs school and there are children there with severe disabilities but you know what they are the most happiest, sociable kids i know they are unbelievable all the problems they have and they just get on with it they are great people and the school is great my son has come on in leaps and bounds since being there

It's surprising what people can or can't do with a disability.. People always feel sorry for me that I'm in a chair, but I never see why.. There are things you just have to cope with and you find ways of overcoming problems.. Life is just one big obstacle not only for people with disabilities, able bodied people too..

So happy to hear that your son is doing so well.. One happy boy there..

Kelly xx

*BUMP*

Me and Debbie have been discussing this today and think " up north" would be a good meeting point.
So who's up for it? Looking back over this thread I see Cadbury World has been mentioned ;D We could go there ;D

I know it's fine your end, that's why I chose it ;D
Diet...... TGPF Day out at Cadbury world..... Diet.....I think it can be put on hold for one day ;D

Well Lucinda can get the M4 then the M5, I'm bringing Debbie, Ellie lives up that way as does Kate. Cashmincal Claire is in Sussex, Verity and Michellemuffin are way down south though :(

In the summer sometime, you up for it? and maybe if we live near other people we can pick them up on the way ;D

Debbie says there's a place called Hatton Country world there too and they have piggys :)

Its a fab place. There's picnic places and little craft shops and ponies and sheep and goats and bunnies that you can feed and PIGGIES that you can cuddle. Its where I first fell in love with piggies ;D

There's 300 of them in their own little village Awwwwwww.... i wanna go ;D

On the website it looks like its very much geared towards children but believe me adults have a great time too (well I do). If we can go before the kids break up it'll be even better cos they won't get in the way ;D

I'll have to bring my youngest he loves places like that ;D He's 7 and very well behaved ;D

I'm sure he's lovely. He'll have a great time there. I can't wait to go. Shall we do a poll and ask people where they would rather go? Either Cadbury World or Hatton Country World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back