TGPF Leaflet Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I am going to design a leaflet advertising the forum and also promoting rescues and about general care of guinea pigs.

I was wondering if anybody would like to help me with the info to go into it?

M

Michele

Sounds like a great idea. I dont mind helping. I spoke to someone at my daighters creche monday and her little daughter is hopefully going to join.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Really? - thats great.

The leaflet needs to be good so people will want to join. I heard this method of advertising is a good way! :)

Anybody else interested?

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
That sounds like a great idea. Would be good to give to vets. I'll help out any way that I can

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Yes that was the plan. If you don't mind helping out would it be possible if I send you the file when done for it to be printed out and handed out to your vets e.t.c. If you wouldn't like to use your printer to print as many as you want out I will be willing to print them out finished for handing out in the post.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Thanks

I would like to have somebody help write the "CARE" bit and somebody write about "Guinea Pig Rescues" and then need info about the forum

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
If you don't mind that will be fab... anybody else want to help on care with Kelly or do one of the other topics?

bevs

Reaction score
Would love to help, but i'm still learning myself :)

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Write anything about anything you know about guinea pig care. When you go into shops and read leaflets on guinea pigs and you think "I wish they added something like..." we can now do that by making this leaflet. Any information is better than none :)

When you have wrote bits for the leaflet either add them to this post or PM me it or email admin@theguineapigforum.co.uk

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
How much do you want - a couple of paragraphs?

I could write about piggies all day! LOL

D

DebbieR

I done a leaflet a while ago about why rabbits and guinea pigs shouldn't be housed together. Do you think that will be helpful? I could send it to you and you could choose some bits to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.