Thank you all

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would just like to say a huge thanks to everyone taking part tonight on TGPF

We are more than just a forum, we are a community, a group of friends, a forum family.

This event was the idea of @Falken I would like to thank Reece for coming up with this great inclusive idea. A event which many have missed out on due to Covid this year and also one which I personally feel is so relevant and needed as a show of inclusivity in an increasingly divided world at the moment.

I have had fun, won a holiday to my own house, wore stockings and played a fantastic quiz and most of all been educated by some of the threads here tonight.

So thank you to you all special mentions to @Lorcan @PigglePuggle @Falken for all their hard work in pulling this together.

Love you all
x

Teddybear22

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I'm so glad I could make it to this forum party! I loved all of them when I was part of one, but I agree about this one being so important and so needed that makes it even more special.
Loved all the info (still have to read some threads!) available, and how everyone was so open about everything. Everyone should be like that everywhere! x

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, been lovely to annoy you all and talk rubbish like I do more than normal :) But definitely nice to feel like some other weirdos that love hairy sausages so much are around too when I’ve been having a crap time recently x cheers:D

Freela

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm sorry to have missed the live party. Thanks to everyone who put this all together. This is such a kind and caring forum and this really goes to show it.