• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Thank you to everyone for joining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Thank you everybody for joining the forum. In just over a day we have over 20 members and have made over 200 posts which is fantastic. I really do hope that all of you enjoy using this forum and that it will become a big success like many of the bigger forums.

If you have any ideas on how to make this forum better, please please tell me. I would like this to be a place everybody enjoys posting at!

Thanks again

Ellie
TGPF Admin

I joined yesterday and I love this place. :) Great to talk to fellow piggies over the internet!

Treasure x

Thanks for the lovely comments. Have tried to make this a great palce for all us piggies to hang out. There is far too many places for humans to go!

Fluffy x

I love this forum too ;D You've done a wonderful job Ellie and I love the way everything is set out here. Its very user friendly ;D

Thanks... I am trying to make this forum really different from others. So many forums are exactly the same so by making it more unique, it will be a much better place to post in :)

It's such a unique and lovely forum. I really enjoy it here! From now on, I'm afraid I am not allowed to post here... Wiggy has taken over this forum and is planning to change my username to 'Wiggy' since all the other piggies each post on a forum and he decided to take over this one ;D

Livie

x

Hi squeakypigs, thanks for letting me know about this forum. I like the people, and it is good to chat with other piggy lovers!

yes, super forum Ellie. Great fun. What is happening to the old one on squeaky pigs site?
X

This is a fantastic forum - although a little too addictive! Though haven't really been on as much lately or stayed on for as long when I have logged on.

On the 25th July I'll have been a member for 2 years! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back