• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Thankyou tgpf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Today is the anniversary of me joining 4 years ago x)
Many of you 'oldies' have helped me thru my grieving over Sully, Duke's illnesses and then his passing again i thankyou all xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>
And now you're all helping me with my trials and tribulations with Velvet and Onyx :)

so.......... with that ...........

THANKS THE GUINEA PIG FORUM FROM GLYNIS, VELVET, ONYX (SULLY & DUKE) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Glad you're a part of it. The forum just wouldn't be the same without your piggy lips 'episodes'! Thank goodness Velvet and Onyx always come to the rescue. :)) x

You are a star! We should be thanking you for all your positive and caring posts xx

I have'nt known you long, but i think your such a lovely person.:) And i LOVE the piggy lips posts:))

Happy Anniversary. :rose

Being a relative newbie myself, I tend to think of you as a forum legend. It's a big moment when you get your first Glynis resuscitation after you've posted a piggy lips pic. :(|)

I totally agree, TGPF would not be the same without you. I am so glad you have your girlies now, I remember when you first went to meet them, most of us were absolutely delighted for you that you would have piggies again. You're a bit of a treasure on here Glynis!

Happy 4 yrs anniversary! xx

happy anniversary Glynis, Onyx and Velvet! We are soon at our one year anniversary over here on the other side of the world :)

You were the forst to greet me on here :)!

I haven't been here very long but I remember you saying hello on my intro post & saying lovely things on Bailey's Rainbow Bridge thread.

I can't imagine you not being on the forum:))

Happy anniversary!

Happy anniversary from the Cumbrian Fighting Boars (Carlisle Division) and Wife

Harry and Arthur are still very proud to have received cyber kisses from Velvet and Onyx. I think Arthur still has a soft spot for them, despite now being married to Miss Thelma Becklen

Awww Glynis that's such a sweet message. I have very fond memories of Duke, such a lovely piggy, and even though you are far, far away it doesn't feel that way at all. You have helped a lot of people on here too, and I for one appreciate all your humour and support

Sophie
x

Happy anniversary Glynis xx>>>

The forum defnitely woudn't be the same without you - cant even look at piggy lips now without thinking of you.................:))

Teresa xx

You have been such a support to people on here Glynis. I'm glad that you have found support amongst your cyber friends here when you needed it. Its been nice sharing the good times over the last few years and also seeing people through the bad. Who knows what life will bring so its important to seize every moment of happiness and boy do piggies bring happiness into all our lives:)):)) Who would have thought that so many people from all over the world would be united here all because of guinea pigs.. Thank you Glynis for being you!

Love Angie babes, Mimsi, Montgomery, MAtilda & Lady Penelope..

Just want to say Happy Anniversary Glynis, I haven't known you long but it wouldn't be the same on here without you

From me, Paula and not forgetting my boys Bubbles and George :)p

Happy four year anniversary Glynis :) I joined the forum in 2008 and you were one of the first members who welcomed me. I remember your sad loss of Duke and he was such a character on the forum.

Here;s to another four years xxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back