• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just wanted to say a few things. first of all I want to thank all you peeps out their that have radically changed my perception about piggies.
I have always adored them but i think sometimes that aint enough!
Thru ignorance really I have three pregnant pigs, one lonley boar The boar got mammy preg so thats going to be a worry... i pray her babys will be ok.
I am going to a huge pet expo in dublin this weekend so will get some lovly housing for the extra piggies I'm going to have!
I really feel bad about my three preggie pigs but hey when you know better you do better right?
I know i will have you guys on hand to help me learn, then learn and then learn some more! I adore the piggys even more now thru this site so thanks, you all do a awsome job and I just wanted to say it "outloud" :smitten:

good luck with the preggy ones, if you need any help at all just ask.

I expect you will be spoilt for choice with the houses, so many to choose from. I expect there will be loads of piggie accessories available too.

Let us know how the expo goes.

Would love to see piccies of the babies too when they arrive. :)

its a learning curve, I got my boy on his own if only i had the internet back thn ::)

good luck with everything, ooh mini pigs :smitten:

It is lovely to know that you have learned a lot here. I did too when I got my first piggie :)
Let us know how your shopping trip goes ;)

We all live and learn, I got my two from a pet shop, didn't know about rescues.
Next time............
Good luck with the piggies and keep us all updated.
Anne. x

Awww bless 3 lots of bubs :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: So did the baby boar get his sisters pregnant too then ? or just mummy ? if so who were the other 2 sows pregnant by ? ?

romeo is daddy to all three, i didnt see "HER" willy for quite some time :o i bought romeo with his mum from a pet shop, sold to me as mother and daughter.
Rosie one of my preg sows was a poiggy i already had,,, but her mummy died, the other sow who i think must be preg i got from a store, she was in the store for over a month and i got her to be friends with my other three "girls" as i thought 3 a odd number... then i discovered the willy

Clare said:
romeo is daddy to all three, i didnt see "HER" willy for quite some time :o i bought romeo with his mum from a pet shop, sold to me as mother and daughter.
Rosie one of my preg sows was a poiggy i already had,,, but her mummy died, the other sow who i think must be preg i got from a store, she was in the store for over a month and i got her to be friends with my other three "girls" as i thought 3 a odd number... then i discovered the willy
Oh right ::) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back