• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

the boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I thought i'd get some more pigtures today.

I;ve had Caramac 24 days now, during which he spent a week with Rolo before the two decided they wanted to be chief pig and fell out...

Any hopes of a reconcilliation have been pretty much blown, as whenever one of the pigs has been out, if the other comes out after and is in the same patch they start to grind (yup little one is just as bad as big one!)

anyway, it doesnt appear to of effected either boys appetite.

since arriving on the 6th sep Caramac has gone from 490g to 600g.
011009carmac1.jpg

300909caramac2.jpg

and Rolo he has maintained his weight of around 1.2k
011009rolo2.jpg

011009rolo1.jpg

AWWW - they are both so gorgeous! x)

Such a pity that they're not getting on with each other. :(

They are both lovely. Caramac is the image of my mimsi. A particularly handsome ginger piggie..

They are both lovely. Caramac is the image of my mimsi. A particularly handsome ginger piggie..

you really must post piccies of mimsi, ginger piggies are just so adorable - caramac reminds me of a big teddy bear lol, so cute!

Caramac might have a fair bit of growing to do yet - judging by the ears! They are happy piggies though in the pictures, just a shame they're not happy sharing the same space.

Oh how cute is Rolo with the little white foot. And caramac looks just like my Harry who is looking for a new home. That's a great name, he really is the colour of a caramac. Do they still make those? xx

Caramac might have a fair bit of growing to do yet - judging by the ears! They are happy piggies though in the pictures, just a shame they're not happy sharing the same space.

we reckon he will finish up bigger than rolo if he keeps going at the rate he is, he is such a chunky boy,a nd still only an adolescent lol!i love a good chunky piggie x)

Oh how cute is Rolo with the little white foot. And caramac looks just like my Harry who is looking for a new home. That's a great name, he really is the colour of a caramac. Do they still make those? xx

i "think" so, though v rarely see them nower days!

the name came about as we wanted to keep the chocolate theme, but didn't want another "r" after rocky as wanted caramac to have his own theme at the same time...caramel at first sprang to mind, but with his colour we just couldn't resist caramac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back