• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We never bought our boys as a pair we got Fabio before Fletcher.
They got on well and love playing together but they never sleep in the same bed, one will sleep in the den and the other mainly Fabio will sleep out on the sawdust?
Can someone tell me why they would do that ?
I dont like seeing Fabby sleeping out in the open :(

My Girls wont sleep together...but i have noticed usually not far from each other,

Ollie trys to share but Cocoa boots her out..yet they play lovely during day. I wouldnt worry hun...some just like whole bed to self.

my boys dont sleep together at the mo basil is asleep on the hay and freddie upstairs bless

My boys didn't use to sleep together either, but my girl pigs all squeeze into one little house :)

I think that's just the way they are, they can be friends but not cuddly.

I'd put a little wooden house or cardboard box with hay in the outside bit so that they both have somewhere cosy to go :) That'll help them have their own space too to avoid arguments :)

We never bought our boys as a pair we got Fabio before Fletcher.
They got on well and love playing together but they never sleep in the same bed, one will sleep in the den and the other mainly Fabio will sleep out on the sawdust?
Can someone tell me why they would do that ?
I dont like seeing Fabby sleeping out in the open :(

I like this Font :)

Awww good !
Just want my to pumpkins happy ! mind you Fabio has always been the fussy one though he loves his new little hut we made him full of hay :)

Only 2 out of my 4 girls actually sleep next to each other, and thats only one of the older ones with the new baby. Don't worry about it, piggies are funny little things :(|)

Alan & Barry don't sleep together, they take it in turns where they sleep although they sometimes get in one of their hidey holes together!

Alan likes to curl right up and lay on his side but Barry never looks very relaxed and must just sleep as he is!

Fabio and Fletcher do the same thing. Fletch sleep on his side whilst Fabio just stands and sleeps il get some pics up when there loaded up :(|)

Heres my boys and some in odd places theyve slept!

Fletcher
001.jpg

Fabio
002.jpg

Fletcher
026.jpg

Fletcher
042.jpg

Fabio&Fletcher
015.jpg

Amber and Onyx sleep together but Sweetie, Sugar, and Ebony all sleep away from each other. I wouldn't worry as long as they are happy.xx>>>

When Velvet and Onyx were small they slept together, but they're fully grown and they prefer to sleep separate, tho i do often see them right near each other, i think maybe they worried if one of them kicks out with their leggie :))
Velvet is usually the one who sleeps out in the open, she is blind so it doesn't faze her at all.
Don't worry when you're not around to see you might find that Fabby takes over the inside sleeping quarters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back