• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Evil Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[color]Has anyboy s th Evil Da?

ast night m an uk wr so bor that w wnt to ov to chck out th vs as asa as its bttr to buy thn rnt.

W got th film th Evil Da an it ha a goo rviw on IMDB.

Just from watching th first 10mins I knw it was going to b rubbish an it got vn wors! Din't vn bothr watching th n. Th DVD cost m £10! :(

Has anyboy ls sn it an what o you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen it and got it, ours was from pound land so it had to be naff! LOL

Heard some good reviews about it too, but we watched it to the end in the hope that it would turn out a bit better, but nope, was totally naff!

£10?!?!?! LOL, Take it back! Say it wouldn't play and get a refund!

Kelly and piggies xx

OMG my boyfriend loves that he even has the game. As for me i fell sleep when i tried to watch it.

I've watched it about 4 times...not my fav evil ,dead in the trilogy...

I like Evil Dead 3: Army of Darkness,I have it on video somewhere

[color]Wow, thy ma mor "Evil Da" films? - How awful is that! lol. Sorry but that first on was so so ba. I thought it woul b rally goo but it has to b on of th worst films vr!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you Janella, I enjoyed watching Evil Dead 3, but only because it was so daft, lol.

i love this film, although i think that when people say that they dont like it that is because they are judging it along with today's horror movies.

This was a movie that played with your mind and it was the little things about the film that gets you going, like the woman laughin while floating inches from the ground........shudder.

i think that the old style horror movies are much better than the new ones, but maybe that is just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back