• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Forum Has Gone Quiet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hi Everyone...

Over the past couple of days the forum has gone very very quiet :( I hope everybody is still enjoying posting here. If not please please let me know.

Here are some of the stats (number of posts) from past couple of days...

2006-03-03 841
2006-03-04 214
2006-03-05 206
2006-03-06 234
2006-03-07 113

Its now 2pm and we have only made 35 posts today! :(

Hope to see it get busier. It was great when people were constantly posting!

it is really quiet, where is everyone? there is only 2 of us here

I know a lot of people are working in the day etc but it has gone so much more quiet. Even in the evening and that is usually the busiest time. Anybody got any ideas why? :(

Hmm.. not sure why Ellie? :'( Don't worry - it's an amazing forum!

maybe its because its weekdays i bet it perks up by sat x

Its usually busy in the week and not so much at weekends.

I can't believe we made over 800 posts that other night lol - Last night we only just made over 100!

you might find its was 2 members on the games room doing the last 200 or so posts. LOL

its a great forum no need to worry.

Members might need a rest their hands as they hurt from typing too much on here LOL

I think the piggies get jealous of the amount of time we spend here!
Don't worry about it, Ellie, we all love it I am sure.
I always have the forum minimised on the computer at work so I can keep checking it!

It's not that bad lovely.. Mainly cos I've been ill the past few days! ;D

The game room is always busy...! ;) ;)

I think a few people has some things going on at home ans stuff, I know I have, so posting isnt my main concern, if you know what I mean .

I'm at college on thurday's and friday and can't get on the forum cause every thing is traced to my student account ( not allowed to access forums in lecture time) :(

How boring of them! I do it at the hospital but I am always worried I will get traced!

Another reason I read more than I post at the mooment is because Dave is going through every forum I go on and reading to see what I am posting so its a bit off putting to say the least!

oh what a pain! Don't suppose they'll mind as long as your are actually getting some work done!

Aww Kellie, thats not good love, but you don't need to give a reason. hugs to you

I worked for 14 hours yesterday - the joys of parents evening!

Will try and make up for it tonight although I am still shattered so an early night is definitely needed!

for me, since i live on the other side of the world (lol), I'm only on for a bit of time. its a five hour diff from here so its 1:12 P.M. for me rite now... you guys go nappy nite much sooner than me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back