• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

The Friday Night Thread (t-f-n-t)

Mother Hubbard

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I'm debating what to eat...do I behave and cook up the chicken drumsticks or do I be naughty?
I'm thinking wine....:crazy:

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I'm debating what to eat...do I behave and cook up the chicken drumsticks or do I be naughty?
I'm thinking wine....:crazy:
Wine for sure, wouldnt be friday without wine :) I'm having a thrilling evening doing my daughter's laundry after she came to stay with us for her uni postgrad teacher training course induction week... even though she's 24 I spent the week waking her up for "school" and making her packed lunches and now I'm doing her laundry!

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
This Friday night is the last night that both my lads are at home. We deliver one to Uni tomorrow and the other to Uni on Sunday. My house looks like one big chaotic mess of boxes, computer monitors, cables, chargers, plugs, lamps - basically IT and electricals everywhere. There's some evidence of clothes packing going on but they have now abandoned the mess they have created and have taken off to the pub to meet their mates for one last night out together.
I am definitely in need of a a calming g & t to soothe my worried mother nerves

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
This Friday night is the last night that both my lads are at home. We deliver one to Uni tomorrow and the other to Uni on Sunday. My house looks like one big chaotic mess of boxes, computer monitors, cables, chargers, plugs, lamps - basically IT and electricals everywhere. There's some evidence of clothes packing going on but they have now abandoned the mess they have created and have taken off to the pub to meet their mates for one last night out together.
I am definitely in need of a a calming g & t to soothe my worried mother nerves
Yes what is it with students and electric gadgets? Phones, tablets, laptops, ipods, 3 sets of headphones, (but mum these ones are bluetooth!), chargers plugged in and switched on even after the device has left the building...

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
We had poop watch with Puggle last weekend, we collected them in a tupperware box every couple of hours and kept a little poop diary... hope Bracken is doing ok!

Betsy

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I'm on my ... er .... possibly 3rd glass of wine? :beer:while watching something I've recorded on the telly.