• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Friday Night Thread (t-f-n-t)

Love the T.F.N.T :cool:

We are just chillin tonight, catching up on some telly.. with a small or not so small beverage or two :yikes: ... Nae work for us both this weekend :yahoo:

Happy T.F.N.T EVERYONE... :luv:

TFNT TFNT TFNT

Just watching The West Wing then going to play a boardgame :) - How Rock n Roll....

Nice thread Dr Falken!

TFNT TFNT TFNT

Just watching The West Wing then going to play a boardgame :) - How Rock n Roll....

Nice thread Dr Falken!

:) I liked TWT, I like A House of Cards even more, I saw the BBC miniseries years ago, and although I initially liked FU, I quickly grew to despise him. The US version however, I can't help but feel some affinity towards him, whatever he does, his values are completely different to FU, he's a flawed character, but has something of a moral compass.

Enjoy the game, as before, I promise I'll learn :)

So, so, happy it's Friday night.
An added bonus is that the kids are officially on their 2 week half term break, and we go on our family holiday on Sunday - can't wait.
Now all I need is some magic fairies to come in and clean the whole house, pack the suit cases, organise everyone, do the shopping for the guinea pig fresh food for the pet sitter, and get us to the airport on time on Sunday.
It's not too much to ask really.

:) I liked TWT, I like A House of Cards even more, I saw the BBC miniseries years ago, and although I initially liked FU, I quickly grew to despise him. The US version however, I can't help but feel some affinity towards him, whatever he does, his values are completely different to FU, he's a flawed character, but has something of a moral compass.

Enjoy the game, as before, I promise I'll learn :)

House of cards is next! Looking forward to it just halfway through season six WW so one more to go :(

Ha ha Game Bored..... Love IT Crowd.

:) I am going to take you up on that offer. I think you'd like a two player game called 'Capo di Capi' dice rolling, push your luck area control with a tiny bit of bluffing. Takes 10-15 mins a game.

So, so, happy it's Friday night.
An added bonus is that the kids are officially on their 2 week half term break, and we go on our family holiday on Sunday - can't wait.
Now all I need is some magic fairies to come in and clean the whole house, pack the suit cases, organise everyone, do the shopping for the guinea pig fresh food for the pet sitter, and get us to the airport on time on Sunday.
It's not too much to ask really.

Half term over there? 3 weeks left here! Where are you holidaying? :)) Good luck getting those fairies!

Half term over there? 3 weeks left here! Where are you holidaying? :)) Good luck getting those fairies!

Yes half term, but ours have been back in school for 6 weeks already - we get lots of holidays, but Summer is quite short (5 weeks) and because this is Switzerland priority is given to ensuring we always get at least 2 weeks for ski holidays (crammed in between Christmas and Spring break).

Off to Singapore - dreading the flight, but can't wait for the food.
Oh and the culture of course - I am all about the culture (and food - did I mention that already).

House of cards is next! Looking forward to it just halfway through season six WW so one more to go :(

Ha ha Game Bored..... Love IT Crowd.

:) I am going to take you up on that offer. I think you'd like a two player game called 'Capo di Capi' dice rolling, push your luck area control with a tiny bit of bluffing. Takes 10-15 mins a game.

:) You'll like it.

:D It's very very true to life.

Okay, just name the time and place :) (via PM of course, wouldn't want 180 people turning up as spectators).

:) Singapore, in the past being one of ours you can guarantee England C.~1950 with extra fish, and spices, perhaps noodles, definitely overcooked vegetables.
With the addition of heat and sunshine - sounds perfect to me ;)

:) You'll like it.

:D It's very very true to life.

Okay, just name the time and place :) (via PM of course, wouldn't want 180 people turning up as spectators).

It's a deal my friend. Could even take it to the pub :)

Yes half term, but ours have been back in school for 6 weeks already - we get lots of holidays, but Summer is quite short (5 weeks) and because this is Switzerland priority is given to ensuring we always get at least 2 weeks for ski holidays (crammed in between Christmas and Spring break).

Off to Singapore - dreading the flight, but can't wait for the food.
Oh and the culture of course - I am all about the culture (and food - did I mention that already).

Ah! I see.

Singapore, very nice! How long is the flight? Bet the food will be lovely, anything in particular you want to try food wise?

I can gurantee, after 12 pints I'll be the world's foremost expert in boardgaming, just ask me at the time.

i can guarantee after 12 pints you'll need to be a paramedic to revive me, you have seen my lightweight ways before, 3 is my limit :))

i can guarantee after 12 pints you'll need to be a paramedic to revive me, you have seen my lightweight ways before, 3 is my limit :))

:) I remember when you had the new NFC enabled one, asking me if it could be attacked and then essentially trying to tunnel through the concrete floor to hide it from me :P

Love the T.F.N.T :cool:

We are just chillin tonight, catching up on some telly.. with a small or not so small beverage or two :yikes: ... Nae work for us both this weekend :yahoo:

Happy T.F.N.T EVERYONE... :luv:

Only a small beverage guys?

Back