• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Friday Night Thread (t-f-n-t)

I'm debating what to eat...do I behave and cook up the chicken drumsticks or do I be naughty?
I'm thinking wine....:crazy:
Wine for sure, wouldnt be friday without wine :) I'm having a thrilling evening doing my daughter's laundry after she came to stay with us for her uni postgrad teacher training course induction week... even though she's 24 I spent the week waking her up for "school" and making her packed lunches and now I'm doing her laundry!

This Friday night is the last night that both my lads are at home. We deliver one to Uni tomorrow and the other to Uni on Sunday. My house looks like one big chaotic mess of boxes, computer monitors, cables, chargers, plugs, lamps - basically IT and electricals everywhere. There's some evidence of clothes packing going on but they have now abandoned the mess they have created and have taken off to the pub to meet their mates for one last night out together.
I am definitely in need of a a calming g & t to soothe my worried mother nerves

This Friday night is the last night that both my lads are at home. We deliver one to Uni tomorrow and the other to Uni on Sunday. My house looks like one big chaotic mess of boxes, computer monitors, cables, chargers, plugs, lamps - basically IT and electricals everywhere. There's some evidence of clothes packing going on but they have now abandoned the mess they have created and have taken off to the pub to meet their mates for one last night out together.
I am definitely in need of a a calming g & t to soothe my worried mother nerves
Yes what is it with students and electric gadgets? Phones, tablets, laptops, ipods, 3 sets of headphones, (but mum these ones are bluetooth!), chargers plugged in and switched on even after the device has left the building...

We had poop watch with Puggle last weekend, we collected them in a tupperware box every couple of hours and kept a little poop diary... hope Bracken is doing ok!

I'm on my ... er .... possibly 3rd glass of wine? :beer:while watching something I've recorded on the telly.

I've been busy knitting, just hopped online to catch up before heading to bed

Back