• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Friday Night Thread (t-f-n-t)

I’ve had the day off work today.Had to get up very early to catch the bus to see Simon in Duston with my cat.Moved my room around then had to have a sleep after that lol.Not long cleaned the girls out, gave their cage a disinfect as well.Now having a glass of wine while my brother is trying to get me to play SNES games.

Just driven 90 miles, mostly motorway to Hemel Hempstead.
We’re going to a wedding tomorrow.
At least the motorways were moving tonight- unlike yesterday when at one point I managed 10mph due to M4 closure.

I saw that on the news that the M4 had been shut due to a dreadful accident :(

I really should go to bed as I've got a friend coming tomorrow who is staying for a couple of days but as our car has gone for repair hubby has just left to catch the bus to work and I always worry til I know he's there safely

Friday night laid in bed feeling fine but hungry because I completely missed dinner but not getting up to make some now!

How’s everyone else doing?

Just finished breaking my arms cleaning the sofa. Dr Beckmann’s stain remover is the ONLY thing that actually works on it but my goodness what a job it is to scrub. My sofa uses up an entire bottle and I have to get friends to send me it because I can’t buy it here :lol!:.

If anyone spills water on my sofa tomorrow after all my efforts (yes water STAINS it!) I will not be pleased.

Just finished breaking my arms cleaning the sofa. Dr Beckmann’s stain remover is the ONLY thing that actually works on it but my goodness what a job it is to scrub. My sofa uses up an entire bottle and I have to get friends to send me it because I can’t buy it here :lol!:.

If anyone spills water on my sofa tomorrow after all my efforts (yes water STAINS it!) I will not be pleased.
Hire a wet handheld vax 👍 will come up brand new. Scrubbing works dirt further in but will look clean. I do this on car seats

Back