• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Friday Night Thread (t-f-n-t)

Hire a wet handheld vax đź‘Ť will come up brand new. Scrubbing works dirt further in but will look clean. I do this on car seats
The stains are water stain not other spills so it’s not “dirty” per say, just marked.

We are in Devon for the weekend. Our Christmas break. I'm currently drinking an espresso Martini. The piggies are boarding with The Guinea Collected.

Didn’t make any difference this time. Might have to hire something
If you do, youl be surprised how much dirt comes out just from dust or sitting somwhere then coming home and sitting down

Just been given a small heart attack by “clingy kitty”. Didn’t shut my bedroom door properly apparently and having something leap on your bed in the dark with a strange squeak (she doesn’t have a proper meow) was rather terrifying when you’re on the verge of sleep.

It's been lovely weather the last 2 days where I live, it's been like a spring day.Very mild and sunshine.
The weather is gorgeous today, it’s not warm but the sun is out and the air is crisp without the thick layers of snow and frost we have suffered recently.

Well a warm good evening to everyone.
so forgive me for talking about alcohol...but guess what i've discovered?!

wine white mixed with.....cloudy proper lemonade - oh it's so yum.
I do like a white wine spritzer anyway, but this is so nice.
Evening, that does sound quite tasty.

Nothing much going on here apart from disinfecting the wounds from the tiger mauling earlier on when the cats had a ringworm bath.

Prepping for the new feline arrival but honestly too tired to carry on the cleaning tonight.

Evening, that does sound quite tasty.

Nothing much going on here apart from disinfecting the wounds from the tiger mauling earlier on when the cats had a ringworm bath.

Prepping for the new feline arrival but honestly too tired to carry on the cleaning tonight.
Oh exciting stuff - about new kitty cat arrival - so Caturday is it tomorrow then! LOL

I think you should most definitely relax. I should think your nerves have had enough anyway, especially after the ringworm bath :yikes:

We've only quarantined a week so its kind of too soon but she's a baby skinny pig and I don't want her to be lonely and tonight everypig has been very vocal about their need to meet up... the vet says she's fine and I think she's fine but there could be a lurking ringworm spore or URI... but they are living in the same room and want to be together so I might just go for it tomorrow!

We've only quarantined a week so its kind of too soon but she's a baby skinny pig and I don't want her to be lonely and tonight everypig has been very vocal about their need to meet up... the vet says she's fine and I think she's fine but there could be a lurking ringworm spore or URI... but they are living in the same room and want to be together so I might just go for it tomorrow!
Go for it.
Sounds as if the piggies’ needs are greater than the risk.
Hope it goes well

Back