• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Friday Night Thread (t-f-n-t)

Oh exciting stuff - about new kitty cat arrival - so Caturday is it tomorrow then! LOL

I think you should most definitely relax. I should think your nerves have had enough anyway, especially after the ringworm bath :yikes:
Just had to give the clawhappy madam a brush. The shampoo has to stay in the fur not be washed off and it makes the fur dry all spiked and stuck together which is a pain with long hair. So now that she is less gunked up maybe she will finish drying off if she stops grooming! The shampoo is liver toxic and must taste vile, stop licking yourself you silly minx!

Well a warm good evening to everyone.
so forgive me for talking about alcohol...but guess what i've discovered?!

wine white mixed with.....cloudy proper lemonade - oh it's so yum.
I do like a white wine spritzer anyway, but this is so nice.
Drinking prosecco and cooking vegan curry and trying to decide when to introduce my new piggy to the herd... I think they are telling me to hurry it up!
Well aren't you two the lucky ones. Here I am sat on my tod, one son with a temperature of 100 and refusing to go to bed (teenagers!) the other relaxing upstairs after a hard week at work, OH playing snooker with his friend and what am I doing? . Feeling very sorry for myself I have bronchitis (again!) and am on antibiotics (so no alcohol for me until at least next Saturday) and today I went back to the Doctors and was given an inhaler as I was having great difficulty in breathing. Hopefully I'll get a better nights sleep tonight as I only slept for 3 hours last night as I was coughing the rest of the time.

Well aren't you two the lucky ones. Here I am sat on my tod, one son with a temperature of 100 and refusing to go to bed (teenagers!) the other relaxing upstairs after a hard week at work, OH playing snooker with his friend and what am I doing? . Feeling very sorry for myself I have bronchitis (again!) and am on antibiotics (so no alcohol for me until at least next Saturday) and today I went back to the Doctors and was given an inhaler as I was having great difficulty in breathing. Hopefully I'll get a better nights sleep tonight as I only slept for 3 hours last night as I was coughing the rest of the time.
Poor you.
Hope you feel better soon

Get well soon:hug::hug:

Go for it.
Sounds as if the piggies’ needs are greater than the risk.
Hope it goes well
Yes I think if they've all decided they'd like to meet, it's probably a good thing to do. If the bonding works then Tallulah will have years and years of being in a happy herd, if it fails we're a bit stuck and would need an extra piggy
Oh dear hope you feel better soon! That sounds like me last friday night having a horrible food intolerance/allergy reaction and being miserable... I've been vegan for a week and feel better than I have in years though, no IBS symptoms at all, hope things brighten up for you too!

Oh no, you sound proper down in the dumps...sorry to hear you are clearly under the weather. Make sure you rest up as much as possible especially with bronchitis and don't over-excite yourself - lol - "oh behave!"...
xx

Oh no, you sound proper down in the dumps...sorry to hear you are clearly under the weather. Make sure you rest up as much as possible especially with bronchitis and don't over-excite yourself - lol - "oh behave!"...
xx
I have sat with my feet up most of the day being thoroughly spoilt as my OH took the day off work today (well worked from home - it's the nearest I'm gonna get) as I am not at all well.

Good luck @Lorcan
It’s Friyay! I’m doing a half day today but have someone coming to have their hair done after school. And I have to do my treasury stuff in the evening if I get time.

Right now I just want my bed! I need to catch up on sleep 😴

Back