• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Friday Night Thread (t-f-n-t)

Tonight I am drinking wine and communing with guinea pigs after a hectic week at work and an hour long phone call to my old mum! Mum wants to make homemade mince pies bless her, so Saturday is the big piggy clean and supermarket shop, then Sunday will be having my mum round for lunch then possibly the first batch of far too early xmas baking because mum wants to! Much better she bakes with us than tries do it at home on her own... she already had a bit of an incident trying to make minestrone cup-a-soup yesterday apparently!

View attachment 126084
It’s been a tough week but it’s over! But I can’t celebrate much as my eldest daughter is ill. Likely a stomach bug from school! Hopefully she will be ok for Sunday. My dad was going to come with us to the remembrance service then spend the day with us. 🤞🏾

Apart from that I’ll be knitting...What’s everyone’s plans for the weekend?
Hope your daughter feels better by tomorrow

Lazy evening for us this week.
Baked some cakes for husband
He finished the ironing while I cooked our meal
All piggies happily stuffed with hay and veggies.
Now just chilling on the sofa and looking forward to a day off tomorrow which will include a trip to the tip with piggy waste

I'm on rest days, so nowhere near the M6, I wouldn't be able to see the road anyway, my eyesight is blurred, found out a good friend has lost her battle with cancer. :(
Oh no that’s terrible 😞
So sorry 💖🌷

I ended up doing another 12 hour shift today cos the girl who was originally doing the evening shift rang in sick.I've just had some wine to relax after 2 12 hour shifts in a row.

I ended up doing another 12 hour shift today cos the girl who was originally doing the evening shift rang in sick.I've just had some wine to relax after 2 12 hour shifts in a row.
You must be zonked, I worked from 5:30am until 08:00pm today, I never know what hours I'm doing, I can only guess, as half of my jobs is driving. Luckily I had an easy day yesterday though 👍 we can enjoy the money after.... Well the pigs will

You must be zonked, I worked from 5:30am until 08:00pm today, I never know what hours I'm doing, I can only guess, as half of my jobs is driving. Luckily I had an easy day yesterday though 👍 we can enjoy the money after.... Well the pigs will
Yeah it's going towards vet bills and Christmas lol although when I see what I've been taxed every month I wonder whether it's worth doing these extra shifts.

Just finished making and baking little polymer clay mice for the fair with scarves in Stoke colours and Port Vale colours. Now just chilling with a large gin and rhubarb tonic.

@BossHogg I’m so sorry to hear you have lost a dear friend x

We're having a good reminisce over on the Army Rumour Service website. :(

Yeah it's going towards vet bills and Christmas lol although when I see what I've been taxed every month I wonder whether it's worth doing these extra shifts.
Yea tax is a robbery almost, just a legal version lol.

Road tax is the worst, you hit a pot hole, buckle you're car wheel and need to replace the tyre, and suddenly its you're fault. 😂

Back