• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Grumbles thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just generally being at work is enough to make me moan lol.
And we dont open until 9am and we had a woman banging on the door from 8.45am and being rather rude then as soon as I came into my office she was there waiting to be served grrrrrrrrrr! LOL! x

Oh am really sorry Gems, that makes my grumble look pathetic in comparisson.

I hate work, my colleague sings all day and makes stupid comments about me and my veganism at every opportunity. GRRRRR.

Oh am really sorry Gems, that makes my grumble look pathetic in comparisson.

I hate work, my colleague sings all day and makes stupid comments about me and my veganism at every opportunity. GRRRRR.

Snap! I get comments put towards me because I eat healthy and do slimming world, well I have to say its better than watching them all eat junk lol! x

Snap! I get comments put towards me because I eat healthy and do slimming world, well I have to say its better than watching them all eat junk lol! x

Exactly :) the things they eat make me feel ill sometimes. I do eat some junk food but not like them.

Exactly :) the things they eat make me feel ill sometimes. I do eat some junk food but not like them.

You would not believe what some of them eat here. They are like pigs honestly! Needless to say my boss has a gastric band fitted :x and the assistant boss tries to do weight watchers or slimming world but doesnt ever stick to it rolleyes

It's because of the drug he's on. We were told I wasn't allowed to get pregnant for the duration of the trial and 10 months after his last injection which was fine. But now new information shows that if you stop the injections the tumor can come back so he'll probably be on it indefinitely which means we won't be able to have kids. We're back down on Thursday so I'm going to discuss it with them then, but another girl on the trial has been told she'll not be able to have children so I'm fearing the worst and I'll be devastated if we can't. So today is a little bit of a "woe is me" day

Who keeps turning the heating off!? I'm sat up in my room shivering, go downstairs to find the heating has been turned off. Come back upstairs, 10 mins later the heating is off again! Grrrr
Hate sharing a house with idiots! If there hot in their rooms turn the radiator down, but I'm sat up here shivering grrrr
*Sighs* Rant over...
Hope everyone else's days are cheering up.

So sorry to hear about your problem Gems. That must be horrible :( Is there not any sort of IVF they can do?

So p'd off at everything and i feel like i'm hitting rock bottom again

It's because of the drug he's on. We were told I wasn't allowed to get pregnant for the duration of the trial and 10 months after his last injection which was fine. But now new information shows that if you stop the injections the tumor can come back so he'll probably be on it indefinitely which means we won't be able to have kids. We're back down on Thursday so I'm going to discuss it with them then, but another girl on the trial has been told she'll not be able to have children so I'm fearing the worst and I'll be devastated if we can't. So today is a little bit of a "woe is me" day

sorry to hear you're having an even rougher time than you were before will be thinking of you when you go back on Thursday - I am sure everything will work out fine and as I have thought in my own situation if the worst happens there are other ways and roads to go down.

If you ever need to talk PM me xx

I am so sorry to hear your news Gem and will keep everything crossed that there is still some hope.

I got sworn, threatened and shouted at today outside post office on a main road as apparently I had parked outside their house which meant they had to walk 2 houses along from where they landed up having to park:o

Then drove to Tescos only to walk across the car park and have a complete random stranger (old lady) stop in her tracks in front of me to tell me what an ugly b**** I am:(

Then drove to one of our dog walking clients only for one of their dogs to collapse on her walk, landed up carrying her home.

Made polite conversation with someone in a queue only to be told not to talk them as they dont know merolleyes

Tommorow is another day as they say

Oh my god hun, some people are so damn right rude. I hope you said something back to that old lady! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back