• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The guilt of grieving

I just wanted to thank everyone for the kind and compassionate support last week when my grief was so raw and all consuming.
I miss my Ollie boo so very much, but I'm at a place where I can start to think of all the wonderful memories without sobbing and know that we gave him a lovely life full of love and care.
I wouldn't have gotten through this past week in the way I have managed without all your comments and support and I'm deeply grateful.
best wishes
Claire x

I am so glad Ollie had such a wonderful family, he was so loved. We always want to blame ourselves because it's so difficult to come to terms with what happened. Guinea pigs can be so delicate, things like this just happen sometimes. And it is not your fault. Keep Ollie safely tucked away in your heart, there he will always be.

Enjoy the Bridge and sleep tight, little gentleman 🌈

I just wanted to thank everyone for the kind and compassionate support last week when my grief was so raw and all consuming.
I miss my Ollie boo so very much, but I'm at a place where I can start to think of all the wonderful memories without sobbing and know that we gave him a lovely life full of love and care.
I wouldn't have gotten through this past week in the way I have managed without all your comments and support and I'm deeply grateful.
best wishes
Claire x
The Forum is always here to lend a listening and compassionate ear when times are tough - we've all been there. We are also here to have fun. So when you're feeling up to it have a rootle around and see what you can find.

Glad the rawness is easing for you.
Please remember that grief will still hit you in waves for a while.
This is perfectly normal and we will be hear to support you, just as so many of us have been supported.

Glad the rawness is easing for you.
Please remember that grief will still hit you in waves for a while.
This is perfectly normal and we will be hear to support you, just as so many of us have been supported.
Thank you so much x

Back