• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The life of a piggy slave 😁

Winniepeg

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Here I am just about to chill after a morning of piggie cage cleaning. Boys have had four hours in their runs with fresh hay. Put them in their cages two hours ago with more fresh hay. They have since had pellets and one of their twice daily coriander, bell pepper and cucumber. All was calm and quiet so decided to put the oven on to cook something for me and the chaos descended. Blimey I haven’t even opened the pack of fine green beans for myself yet. But hey ho I wouldn’t have it any other way 😁

Attachments

• 2BCE47B8-F5A4-401C-A664-E2292E3B8F8E.jpeg
    2BCE47B8-F5A4-401C-A664-E2292E3B8F8E.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 18
  • 28CAFC1A-A4CF-41A1-AFFE-4E6320299842.jpeg
    28CAFC1A-A4CF-41A1-AFFE-4E6320299842.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 18
Same! Soon as I open the fridge...even though they have fresh piles of hay and have already been fed their veg, they all come to the corner near the fridge and start their begging. Even though no bags have been rustled 😳🤦🏾‍♀️

I can't open the fridge. If I come in the back door it means grass, apparently I only go in the garden for grass. I keep their nuggets in a tin so now I can't have a biscuit with my cup of tea either. As for eating an apple, I have to go outside, or if it's raining in the greenhouse if I want to eat a whole one. It comes to something when you have to creep around in your own home for fear of the piggie chorus!

😂😂😂 we are the same! Our piggies sit in prime spot of the fridge every time I entered the room, all I think is must not give in, must not give in!

I can't open the fridge. If I come in the back door it means grass, apparently I only go in the garden for grass. I keep their nuggets in a tin so now I can't have a biscuit with my cup of tea either. As for eating an apple, I have to go outside, or if it's raining in the greenhouse if I want to eat a whole one. It comes to something when you have to creep around in your own home for fear of the piggie chorus!

This made my morning :))

I can only manage to eat crisps whenever I give their evening meal. If I don't do it at the same time, Vegas would wheek for food until I give them some treats, and she wheeks soooooo loud and nonstop! 🙄

Back