• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The life of Dot and Bernie

I have just noticed something about my Abysinian boar Bernie, i dont think he is a full Abysinian..he seems to be growing a sort of long sticking up fin on his back.

Like a ridgeback?
Yes thats the one I'm thinking. I will try and get a good photo tomorrow. I did doubt though, wether a ridgeback would be at pets at home or their breeding mills.

Edit, just looked at the ridgback and the ridge stops before the back end. I'm thinking of another breed. Cant remember it

Just checked different pics of aby pigs. I go back on what i thought. Looks like Bernie is just a massive reject to show breed standards Abysinian🤣.

Yes thats the one I'm thinking. I will try and get a good photo tomorrow. I did doubt though, wether a ridgeback would be at pets at home or their breeding mills.
You never know what's in the DNA. Velvet had a shop litter. Velvet is a lemon agouti and she had a silver agouti (Christian), a tricolour teddy (Dennis) and an american black (Meg).

You never know what's in the DNA. Velvet had a shop litter. Velvet is a lemon agouti and she had a silver agouti (Christian), a tricolour teddy (Dennis) and an american black (Meg).
Yea true that. I remember Wiebke saying they can carry different breeds from way back down the line

Got my poundland stand, or should i say a.s.b.o land smart phone stand for the life of Dot and Bernie , new up and coming better quality, still close up, no disturbance footage. Lol

I will start new videos, as soon as i have time. Back to work tomorrow. Why i decided to buy this on my last day, we will never knowView attachment 116624

Back