The Mighty Boosh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard&Vince

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi! I just want to know if you could pick a fav character from the mighty boosh who would it be? And also your fav episode?

My fav character is Vince and fav episode is a tough call but I love The Priest and the Beast with Crimp in a close second!

Of course my piggies are my fav! X

Astral Heart

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love both Howard and Vince, could not choose between them. I have two favourite episodes:

'The Nightmare of Milky Joe' Series 2

and

'The Strange Tale of the Crack Fox' Series 3

I could pretty much watch all episodes all the time lol I have them all on DVD.

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
sometimes Vince is my fave other times howard!:)) i love the sand paper man:)) and of course the hitcher!:))

Reaction score
This is an outrage!

My favourite character has to be the moon I just love the random things he comes out with like licking the suns back :p, closely followed by Old Greg. My favourite episode is definitely the Legend of Old Greg!

None of my friends understand the Mighty Boosh, I love it!:))

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i totally forgot the legend of old gregg. my fave episode:)

Lisajazz

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Love the Boosh - went to the last live show too and that was very cool.

I love Milky Joe too and Old Greg - Bailey's anyone?

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I shall have to ask to OH, he's loves the Mighty Boosh. Strange boy lol :)) I think he'll have a hard decision to make as he loves them all.

Vikki

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Crimp and Harrison the guinea pigs are coming back for a holiday we went through a boosh stage of naming guineas must be nearly 2 years ago now blimey time flies!

Not one fave espisode, do love the one where they have to get the doors in their head and the evil granny chase too many funny moments to mention lol!

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am in love with Howard Moon, I don't know what it is about him, my Finnish ex boyfriend looks like him but younger and blonde :) It's amazing! I prefer the shop episodes to the Zoo.

Howard&Vince

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Crimp and Harrison the guinea pigs are coming back for a holiday we went through a boosh stage of naming guineas must be nearly 2 years ago now blimey time flies!

Not one fave espisode, do love the one where they have to get the doors in their head and the evil granny chase too many funny moments to mention lol!

The doors is 'The priest and the breast'! Good choice but I do enjoy all of them!

Peacock dreams...

Status
Not open for further replies.