• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The new Guinea Pig Magazine issue is coming out soon - here is a sneaky preview!

View attachment 146961

There are 4 more pages in this issue, which you will hopefully enjoy!

I feel I may have asked this before, but am I able to subscribe to have them sent to me in Australia?
I did subscribe online but had trouble logging in after a while so only got to read half through one issue. I did email but never got a reply. But it’s fine! I’d much rather read it on paper 😄
Where do I find the details?

I feel I may have asked this before, but am I able to subscribe to have them sent to me in Australia?
I did subscribe online but had trouble logging in after a while so only got to read half through one issue. I did email but never got a reply. But it’s fine! I’d much rather read it on paper 😄
Where do I find the details?

Hi!

I am very sorry! We did experience technical issues at some time. You should get an answer now that Rik is managing that end.
We also have a new and easier subscription process since the start of this year. And yes, you can get a printed cope sent to you wherever you are!
Here is the link to the website and the new subscription page: Subscribe to Guinea Pig Magazine — Guinea Pig Magazine

Hi!

I am very sorry! We did experience technical issues at some time. You should get an answer now that Rik is managing that end.
We also have a new and easier subscription process since the start of this year. And yes, you can get a printed cope sent to you wherever you are!
Here is the link to the website and the new subscription page: Subscribe to Guinea Pig Magazine — Guinea Pig Magazine
It’s okay! I think I only subscribed for 3 months digital so not a big loss!
Fab thank you! In the morning I’m going to dig out my English bank card and subscribe for the annual 12 months to be delivered, The new look looks superb :D

It’s okay! I think I only subscribed for 3 months digital so not a big loss!
Fab thank you! In the morning I’m going to dig out my English bank card and subscribe for the annual 12 months to be delivered, The new look looks superb :D

Thank you!

Please contact the magazine if you have any problems.

Back