• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

the newest hobbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amywithpiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I seriously have way too much time on my hands so I've taken up two new hobbies!

The first is blogging :) I've just started a new blog about me, my animals and the things I make for them. It was so much fun just writing about each one's personality to be honest! Does anyone else here blog?

The second is that I've gotten back into writing! I used to write a lot of poetry but my muse went poof.. now it's back with avengence :) I suppose I can't be training to teach English without writing obsessively (I've never had an English teacher that didn't) hehe :)

Has anyone else got any interesting hobbies?

Just read your blog and looking forward to reading more as you add to it. Looking forward also to seeing the products you make.

I started a blog about my pigs (should be a link on my profile) but haven't updated it in a while. I'm going to start one for my baking which I need to start practising soon!

I love baking too :) I make yummy cookies (although I rarely get any because my boyfriend eats them very quickly - I think he's a fan of my cooking hehe) I'd love to give your baking blog a read when it's up!

Kimberley forced me to start a blog, she's nasty like that but it hasn't been updated in sometime. I have a chronicle that I love updating :)! xx

I have loads of little hobbies that I vary depending on the season! At the moment I am knitting and learning French. In the spring and summer I garden and craft. My OH despairs at my constant need to explore new interests, I just feel that life is so short that it is fun to try different things.

To be honest I dont really have any hobbies.
I obviously have my pets which I look after etc but dont really have something I go out and do or do at home.
I must be well boring lol.
I follow slimming world and go to a fitness class once a week etc but thats about it really. x

Ooo i'll have to have a browse of your blog it'll keep me entertained :D, i used to keep a livejournal when i was younger... :) I like drawing, entering poetry comps, painting, sewing, cooking and cleaning! and ironing with a good flick (my OH thinks I'm mad :)) ) oo and walking my wazzle, and generally looking after my pets and nana! :) But nothing to wild like waterboarding! :))

Ooo i'll have to have a browse of your blog it'll keep me entertained :D, i used to keep a livejournal when i was younger... :) I like drawing, entering poetry comps, painting, sewing, cooking and cleaning! and ironing with a good flick (my OH thinks I'm mad :)) ) oo and walking my wazzle, and generally looking after my pets and nana! :) But nothing to wild like waterboarding! :))

Whats a wazzle :))

To be honest I dont really have any hobbies.
I obviously have my pets which I look after etc but dont really have something I go out and do or do at home.
I must be well boring lol.
I follow slimming world and go to a fitness class once a week etc but thats about it really. x

I don't do a great deal either! Go to work, come home, sit on the internet :)) In the last year I've started going to night classes to learn cake decorating, but other than that, I don't do a great deal!

that was meant to say whotsits (ive spelt it wrong as it wont let me spell the correct spelling!) the cheesey crisps!

I don't do a great deal either! Go to work, come home, sit on the internet :)) In the last year I've started going to night classes to learn cake decorating, but other than that, I don't do a great deal!

Glad I'm not the only one then lol.
i just enjoy chilling out at home with my animals and the hubby, have a brief look on internet and we usually watch films together or play games together on the wii or ps3 etc.
i do love cooking etc, so that kind of fits in with slimming world where i make low fat meals etc x

In my spare time I love reading, also baking and drawing. I really enjoy my horse riding once a week but I guess my favourite hobby is just looking after and loving my pets. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back