• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The perils of zoom meetings!

PigglePuggle

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So a colleague emailed me at lunchtime and asked for a zoom meeting at 2pm. No problem, changed out of my pyjamas, brushed my teeth, put in my partial denture, sorted out my hair, all set... realised when I switched on my video feed that I HAVE A LAUNDRY AIRER FULL OF UNDERWEAR BEHIND MY LEFT SHOULDER!
Oops! At least it was a fairly informal meeting with just 2 female colleagues, but you never quite realise what your sports bras and sensible belly-warmer knickers look like until you see them turn up unexpectedly at a work meeting...!

I was in a Zoom meeting with my boss when my daughter walked into the room holding Ruby.
Me: Mummy is in a Zoom meeting darling. Is it urgent?
DD: No, but since I am here would Michael like to meet Ruby.

Thankfully i have a wonderful and understanding boss who also has kids who occasionally wander through our meetings, and he pronounced Ruby to be very sweet (which she kind of is if you are in another house).

Brilliant! My husband had a colleague ring during lockdown after a meeting and ask if he was ok and coping alright because there was a bottle of wine in the background, my son had been doing an art photo project and had used it and not put it away, we hadn't appreciated how wide an angle there was on the camera!😀🍷🍷🤪

:hmm: what.... you mean pants come in other sizes than big?
Bridgette Jones never said that :))

I'm glad to say I've never needed big sling shot, over the shoulder, boulder holders tho. 👙
Being generally flat chested has its advantages :tu:

Embarrassed Faith the other day ,by singing to her, "do you boobs hang low, can you sling them over your shoulder, can you tie them in a bow" ahh well what are nannies for?

Back